'21 GA OT Amarius Mims (Georgia commit)

Serious question:

Why do folks get so emotionally involved in recruiting? Either it is or it ain’t.
"Dear Jesse..."

P.S. I was not personally here for that but have heard you guys talk about it and have gone back and read the original post, it is the GOAT.

I used to wonder about this myself, then I thought about how people, for the most part, are just nucking futs and I stopped wondering....

It’s crazy, to me at least, people let themselves get emotionally involved to the point of tears.

Tennessee will be fine either way

Serious question:

Why do folks get so emotionally involved in recruiting? Either it is or it ain’t.
i don't know that i'd classify myself as getting emotional, but it's not lost on me how important it is.

for those that do get emotional...you follow these stories for months, some years...and then the day comes....and despite all the effort and time...you get told "no". plenty of people out there don't handle rejection well. and every time a recruit picks someone else....you just got rejected. again. and it keeps happening....and eventually...you lose your freakin' mind.

lol.

then, i think about the coaches that are the ones actually fostering these relationships, and how often it is they get told one thing, and another happens....and it makes me feel good that i can just scroll on by and click on the next one and see how we're doing there.... :)

recruiting is important. it's the single most valuable tool/asset/resource a college sports program has to have if it want's to be successful.

and watching these kids pick someone else is a "mini referrendum", if you will, on the state of your program, and the programs you compete with....

Reactions: volsfan_17
It’s crazy, to me at least, people let themselves get emotionally involved to the point of tears.

Tennessee will be fine either way
I hear ya. Never understood people getting so involved in the decisions of teens they don't even know. And don't even get me started on the social media creepiness of some fans... That sh!t is just bizarre..

Reactions: Jackcrevol

VN Store

Back