'21 GA OT Amarius Mims (Georgia commit)

d0883be244ac0d40b33a28ad63e441cd.jpeg

Reactions: VOLSONLY
First Ratledge then him. They all can’t start at Georgia. And given what a douche Kirby is if you want to transfer, it would be good for kids to pass.

So for sh*ts and giggles, our o line next season looks like...
Johnson
Morris
Carvin
Cade
Wright

I feel like Morris gets beat off the edge constantly. Johnson is faster. If cade doesn’t get get a 1-2nd rd grade he would come back
Don’t forget Jackson Lampley

So for sh*ts and giggles, our o line next season looks like...
Johnson
Morris
Carvin
Cade
Wright

I feel like Morris gets beat off the edge constantly. Johnson is faster. If cade doesn’t get get a 1-2nd rd grade he would come back
People do improve from year to year. I think these guys will be good this year once they coalesce.

Reactions: MarcoVol
Bottom line was he was lean to them for while anyways and the ass whooping we just took sealed the deal. We have elite 4 star and 5 stars all over offensive line and we got destroyed. Maybe its strength and conditioning...who knows. If he wants to win at high level cant blame him we r not there yet!!!

I wonder realistically, how serious Mims ever really considered UT? It's hard at a time like this to not believe that Kirby is (or any of the top tier programs) sending in recruits to take time and resources away from UT and there not be any chance they'd end up here.
I absolutely believe this 100%..now I 100% hope this kid sucks..he's a Dawg...I hate him.

Reactions: VOLSONLY
About 15th in average , not good enough to catch the elites.
Average is good, but the points rank teams for a reason. Would you rather have 25 recruits with an 89.9 average or 22 recruits with a 90.1 average?

Fact is this class is already good for 10th last year...we just missed on Mims...still in on Malone, Green, TiD, Mondon, and this staff always finds a really good late guy or 2.

Top 8-12 classes let us compete all day. Then we need to develop, SCHEME, and have a dynamic QB.

VN Store

Back