'21 GA OT Amarius Mims (Georgia commit)

ferguson is a guard. non-related to Mims. Bama will likely take Brockermeyer and his brother to end their OL haul. Mims will commit to UGA over us.
Possible, but the path to playing time is easier here than it is there, so why wouldn't he consider us? Especially if he and Brown are good friends? I'm not saying he won't go to UGA, but I don't understand why people keep wanting to write us out of contention? I don't think he's married to the idea of going to UGA. I think we have a legit shot, and Bama filling their needs and bowing out would help us IMO.

Reactions: tennvols77
Why not? Saban isn’t Butch Jones turning away talent. He’d make room and find a spot.

It's not the room. It's that all of those guys aren't going to sign with Bama if they all want to play as early as possible. That would be 3 5 star tackles in that group.

It's not the room. It's that all of those guys aren't going to sign with Bama if they all want to play as early as possible. That would be 3 5 star tackles in that group.

It wouldn’t surprise me a bit if all those guys choose Bama. Saban has put quite a few OL in the NFL.

Reactions: tennvols77

Some guys will play guard. Not all 5s have the tools to play T at the next level

VN Store

Back