'21 GA OT Amarius Mims (Georgia commit)

This looks like it has turned into a Georgia vs. Tennessee battle for the No. 1 offensive tackle in the country. Mims has visited Knoxville at least three times and Athens twice over the last two months. Alabama was once the favorites, but the Crimson Tide are on the outside looking in, and Auburn is just trying to stay in the top three, but the Bulldogs and Vols are fighting hard for this one. He is set to commit on his birthday, Oct. 14, and he is expected to be back in Athens and Knoxville at least once more between now and then.

Prediction: Georgia
- Chad Simmons

There’s no mystery as to when the five-star offensive tackle from Bleckley County High School in Cochran, Ga., will be announcing his decision. He’s planning to reveal his choice on his birthday, Oct. 14, and Tennessee recently has emerged as one of the top contenders for him. Since naming a top six of Alabama, Auburn, Florida State, Georgia, Tennessee and Oklahoma in July, Mims has made three trips to Knoxville to take a closer look at the Vols’ campus. He was back at Georgia over the weekend and has made at least three trips there over the past couple months, too, and sources close to his recruitment have continued to indicate that the Bulldogs and Vols are the favorites to land him. Auburn and Alabama also remain in the picture. Georgia is the consensus favorite on the 247Sports Crystal Ball, but Tennessee now appears to have a realistic shot at landing him next month.
callahan

“Respectable”? #WGWTFA
(Is there a GIF for WGWTFA? Surely it wouldn’t be too hard to make . . . for someone other than myself.)
I didn’t find a GIF for it, so by some divine miracle I was able to make one. You’re welcome, although I’m pretty new at Volnation so I’m not sure I uploaded it properly. C8BCA169-78D4-4481-94E6-8587CDAA0C3F.gif

To me UGA is still slight favorite here. He's been there a ton and he gets Go Dawgs said into his ear probably 1000x a day. We're in it tho.

VN Store

Back