'25 GA OT Josh Petty (Georgia Tech commit)

Is it though, who is our fall back if we miss on Sanders?
We got our main target there. Shanklin wasn’t coming regardless of NIL.

Don’t think sanders and petty recruitments impact each other at all. Staff sees them playing different positions.

If we miss on sanders, we’d throw the kitchen sink at Gaston. Petty we want regardless, and if it becomes an NIL battle with FSU I don’t see us playing that game. Better avenue to find an interio oline from the portal.

Don’t think sanders and petty recruitments impact each other at all. Staff sees them playing different positions.

If we miss on sanders, we’d throw the kitchen sink at Gaston. Petty we want regardless, and if it becomes an NIL battle with FSU I don’t see us playing that game. Better avenue to find an interio oline from the portal.
Get all three of them.

Gaston commits before Sanders

Reactions: Smokey19rt
The Tennessee Volunteers are starting to real take shape on their 2025 recruiting class with plenty more big names still left in the mix. One of them is offensive line prospect Josh Petty and he has announced his commitment date. He will choose between Florida State, Tennessee, Ohio State, Georgia Tech and Stanford on August 12. Lean FSU

don't let up...put on more steam

From Rivals:

Timetable: Aug. 12

There were not too many dull moments this summer for Petty, who made official visits around the country, including stops at Tennessee, Georgia Tech, Stanford, Florida State and Ohio State. The No. 11 prospect at his position, Petty will have a decision locked in on Aug. 12 ahead of his senior season at Roswell (Ga.) Fellowship Christian.

After a busy slate of visits, buzz has centered around the Vols, Buckeyes and Seminoles down the stretch. Florida State got Petty and his family on campus last and has been trending up ever since.

I wonder if the staff is willing to give him a shot at OT if that’s the position he’s wanting to play?
I don’t know.

But I watched UTU for Bishop Gorman last year vs Corona Centennial, CA.

Both nationally ranked schools. And Utu absolutely can play RT. He was dominant there.

I would put Sanders at left and Utu at right

I don’t know.

But I watched UTU for Bishop Gorman last year vs Corona Centennial, CA.

Both nationally ranked schools. And Utu absolutely can play RT. He was dominant there.

I would put Sanders at left and Utu at right
Left and right guard if both come here.

Believe it when I see it. His sister is there, his family is comfortable there as well. I do think we’re closer than some give us credit for but I still think ultimately FSU.
Not saying it's 50/50.................but it ain't 30/70 either..........

VN Store

Back