'25 GA OT Josh Petty (Georgia Tech commit)

Yeah it’s been well documented that Pettys family is Tennessee fans and we were Josh’s dream school growing up. To the point where he apparently made an in depth plan as a kid on what to do to get to play here

Unfortunately things have changed somewhere along the line and he’s most likely headed to FSU where his sister attends.
Cool, I'll let Wilfong know

Reactions: csprig9
Yeah it’s been well documented that Pettys family is Tennessee fans and we were Josh’s dream school growing up. To the point where he apparently made an in depth plan as a kid on what to do to get to play here

Unfortunately things have changed somewhere along the line and he’s most likely headed to FSU where his sister attends.
Let’s take them both

From Rivals:

Petty will make his college decision in August after staying busy over the summer. The talented offensive tackle from the Peach State made official visits to Stanford, Florida State, Tennessee, Ohio State and Georgia Tech, and as he nears his choice it's trending to be a three-way battle between Stanford, Florida State and Ohio State. Petty's final official visit of June -- to Tallahassee -- made the biggest dent with the tackle and his family.

Prediction: Florida State

Not what was posted. But thanks for the contribution.
Ffs. What everyone is trying to say is that’s old intel. Fong may try to use that to build drama where more care about the recruitment here but he’s going to FSU. I think most were trying to inform not piss on your information. Maybe I’m wrong though.

I wish petty was committing after sanders, that way if we do miss on sanders we could throw more NIL money at Petty. Similar to the Damien Shanklin/ Mariyon Dye situation

VN Store

Back