'25 GA OT Juan Gaston (uga commit)

Not gonna lie, I’m very surprised that any self respecting parent could see the blatantly obvious cultural rot spreading in that program and consider it good enough for their child. And as a player, that’s something you want to be a part of? Blows my mind and I think he will come to sorely regret this.

Honestly though, we could’ve definitely used him but we didn’t need him. We’re not exactly starving for lineman like we have been seemingly for 5 years. It actually doesn’t really bother me when I think about the good talent we already have but he would have been a nice addition.
I’m positive Kirby has told and convinced parents he has it under control.

Not gonna lie, I’m very surprised that any self respecting parent could see the blatantly obvious cultural rot spreading in that program and consider it good enough for their child. And as a player, that’s something you want to be a part of? Blows my mind and I think he will come to sorely regret this.

Honestly though, we could’ve definitely used him but we didn’t need him. We’re not exactly starving for lineman like we have been seemingly for 5 years. It actually doesn’t really bother me when I think about the good talent we already have but he would have been a nice addition.

Gonna go out on a limb and disagree and say he’s not gonna sorely regret going to UGA to play football.

Gonna go out on a limb and disagree and say he’s not gonna sorely regret going to UGA to play football.
To each his own. I think Georgia has a huge culture problem that they’re trying to sweep under the rug. They already got the last reporter that called them out fired from his job so who knows what else they’re trying to cover up. I think these driving incidents are just the tip of the iceberg.

You can scratch Ole Miss off especially with Dart possibly out for the season. Just go ahead add the Vols and idc if it's a home game for UGA. They better be ready

I hate to hear that about Dart. I'd like to see UGA get slapped around a few times, but I just can't pull for Texas. They are annually overhyped as much as Notre Dame.

To each his own. I think Georgia has a huge culture problem that they’re trying to sweep under the rug. They already got the last reporter that called them out fired from his job so who knows what else they’re trying to cover up. I think these driving incidents are just the tip of the iceberg.
Fired for libel…how dare they defend themselves when a reporter is outright lying to get more views!

The AJC said “the article's author, investigative reporter Alan Judd, was terminated for violating the organization's journalistic standards.”

Fired for libel…how dare they defend themselves when a reporter is outright lying to get more views!
Legality doesn’t rule the court of public opinion, and appearances can’t be escaped the more they are reoccur. From reckless driving all the way up to sexual crimes and manslaughter due to negligent oversight or the lack there of, there are discipline problems off the field in Athens and it’s only a matter of time before the veil of national championships falls and the curtain is pulled back. To outsiders, at least some like myself, feels very similar to urban Meyers time at UF.

The AJC said “the article's author, investigative reporter Alan Judd, was terminated for violating the organization's journalistic standards.”
Yes, I’m sure UGA doesn’t have an interest in keeping these types of stories quiet. I’m POSITIVE that if the AJC would have continued reporting on it, they surely would have been allowed continued inside coverage of the team and definitely wouldn’t have been blacklisted for reporting negative things. Get your head out of your ass or go to the Georgia forum since you like taking up for them so much.

AJC has no journalistic standards, I know literally no one down here that ever reads that rag. Its actually known as the Atlanta urinal and constipation. This might be the 1st time in 20 plus years they actually wrote something even close to the truth.........and then they fire the guy for it. Figures.

Beck looks legit.

I’ll take your 10-2 but drop Texas or Bama and Vols. Ole Miss is too much hype for me.
Beck is a paper tiger. Like Mac Jones at Bama. Surrounded by 5 star talent, but when he doesn't have that elite talent to rely on, he folds like a lawn chair.

Beck is a paper tiger. Like Mac Jones at Bama. Surrounded by 5 star talent, but when he doesn't have that elite talent to rely on, he folds like a lawn chair.
Paper tiger is a step too far. Beck has legit arm talent and is more athletic than you think. If I remember correctly, PFF said he was the 2nd fastest snap to release which shows either he has elite pre/post snap processing or Bobo has simplified the offense so much that Beck doesn’t have to think.

Beck is exactly the type of QB that Kirby wants. Surrounded by elite talent so he doesn’t HAVE to go out and win a game on his own. But still can get the job done like when he and Bowers basically beat Auburn by themselves last year.

VN Store

Back