'25 GA OT Juan Gaston (uga commit)

Could be true but unless UGA lost all its 5* talent this offseason, I believe that means Beck will look legit.

They lost their top 2 receivers in yards per game in McConkey and Bowers. RaRa was set to be their #3 this year and he is gone.

They will still have a good RB group and a good OL. But their receiving core is lacking.

Reactions: Vol in Buckeye Land
Paper tiger is a step too far. Beck has legit arm talent and is more athletic than you think. If I remember correctly, PFF said he was the 2nd fastest snap to release which shows either he has elite pre/post snap processing or Bobo has simplified the offense so much that Beck doesn’t have to think.

Beck is exactly the type of QB that Kirby wants. Surrounded by elite talent so he doesn’t HAVE to go out and win a game on his own. But still can get the job done like when he and Bowers basically beat Auburn by themselves last year.

He and Bowers??? Pretty sure more than half of Bowers yardage in the game came from YAC.

UGA wr core is pretty mediocre this year.

London Humphreys is solid. Colbie Young had 500+ yards and 5 TDs at Miami last year.

Dominic Lovett is back and he was their 2nd leading receiver and was a baller at Mizzou before that. Dillon Bell always has a couple games per year where he shows out. And Delp looked good at TE when Bowers was out.

Would be great if they suck this year. Just don’t see it.

London Humphreys is solid. Colbie Young had 500+ yards and 5 TDs at Miami last year.

Dominic Lovett is back and he was their 2nd leading receiver and was a baller at Mizzou before that. Dillon Bell always has a couple games per year where he shows out. And Delp looked good at TE when Bowers was out.

Would be great if they suck this year. Just don’t see it.
Lovett was never a "baller." He was their defacto number 1 for most of last season and was mediocre.

I really thought Gaston was the "surprise" recruit that GMaC hinted at.......

It was just a gut feeling...........oh well........next

I'm sure Georgia has plenty of high-character players.

It's a shame that everyone will assume they're just like the typical Georgia player.

Reactions: PA Vol
Keep working him. Always possible we could flip him. I think he would be a great addition to our OL.
All of these top guys, ours and others, will get worked by anyone close until signing day. Its hard to know what could move a kid or the school to get cold on them. They all have a senior year of football to play and they get to judge the season of their committed school. There will be some flips but who and to whom is anybody's guess.

VN Store

Back