'20 GA QB Harrison Bailey (UT SIGNEE)

Maurer has said he and Pruitt have discussed the direction of the OC search, but didn’t specify.
nor would i expect him to. but that should be expected i would think given the time of year....and how good of an ambassador Maurer has been as a commit.

ditch the BlackBerry, you barbarian
Here's Newt now.

tenor.gif

"Bailey, drops back, with time, has a man open down the sideline, it's Ramel Keyton. The pass is... caught! He's to the 30, the 25, 20, the 15, 10, 5, give him six! Touchdown Tennessee! And the Tennessee Volunteers have beaten Nick Saban and the Crimson Tide!"

Lol. Reminded me of this, which would probably be more accurate.

73307D4D-B138-4EFD-8087-0CE105FDE1A4.jpeg

"Bailey, drops back, with time, has a man open down the sideline, it's Ramel Keyton. The pass is... caught! He's to the 30, the 25, 20, the 15, 10, 5, give him six! Touchdown Tennessee! And the Tennessee Volunteers have beaten Nick Saban and the Crimson Tide!"
i can't say that in my head in any other voice that John Ward's. Sorry Bob.

"And he's into the CHEGGERBOARDS. And folks, as many of you have requested, now that Tennessee has won the 2021 National Championship, I am officially stepping down as the Voice of the Big Orange." - Bob Kessling

This is my editing box, its got more power than Strmbreaker shoved into the Infinity Gauntlet being wielded by Galactus after he has just devoured Kepler-39b.

Last edited:
Reactions: LightningVol
i can't say that in my head in any other voice that John Ward's. Sorry Bob.

Bob wouldn’t be able to say Bailey. Or Keyton. He’d stumble his way through a horrible call. I actually think Bob does better on basketball than football which shouldn’t make any sense. The ball is moving around much faster and name calling happens in split seconds.

VN Store

Back