'20 GA QB Harrison Bailey (UT SIGNEE)

Hope its not one of these

giphy.gif

Does anyone else think that the big momentum swing that happened last night is in direct correlation to Pruitt meeting with Freeze? Maybe Bailey knows something we all want to know? Just a thought...
i would imagine that Bailey, Maurer, and some other offensive recruits have probably had some type of conversation about what the plan is/will be. to what extent, no idea. but i doubt the staff left somehing unsaid that would help ease a prospects potential concerns about the vacancy.

Reactions: bignewt
i would imagine that Bailey, Maurer, and some other offensive recruits have probably had some type of conversation about what the plan is/will be. to what extent, no idea. but i doubt the staff left somehing unsaid that would help ease a prospects potential concerns about the vacancy.

the diplomacy is strong with you young jedi

Reactions: jakez4ut

Maurer has said he and Pruitt have discussed the direction of the OC search, but didn’t specify.

VN Store

Back