'21 GA RB Cody Brown

Man Georgia fans salty with this week of recruiting.

View attachment 276166
I still get heated when they say crappy town and campus. It’s literally neither. Knoxville and the surrounding area, to me, is some of the most beautiful in the country 🤷‍♂️ I must be biased.

I can't stand Clemson but i respect the way they recruit. I just hate it for some of these kids. To be honest a couple of them should have never had a Tennessee offer.

Reminds me of a well played chess move, move your piece, three steps ahead, knowing and hoping how your opponent will react. Hate it for the kids, though. I suspect they know this is business decisions.

Went to the 24/7 uga board for a laugh. We have 2 threads there. Amazing. Even after beating us 3 years in a row, and coming one deliciously heartbreaking play away from a NC, they STILL need constant affirmation that we suck and they are great.

Pathetic. Trash program, most obnoxious, needy, passive aggressive fan base in sports.

Went to the 24/7 uga board for a laugh. We have 2 threads there. Amazing. Even after beating us 3 years in a row, and coming one deliciously heartbreaking play away from a NC, they STILL need constant affirmation that we suck and they are great.

Pathetic. Trash program, most obnoxious, needy, passive aggressive fan base in sports.

They’ll get theirs soon enough. I fully believe Pruitt puts the plan together to beat Kirby before Kirby figures out how to win the big one.

VN Store

Back