'21 GA RB Cody Brown

giphy.gif

I think they let the kid know once the spot is taken they will no longer be recruiting that position. I think its fair when they ask for a kid not to take visits once they commit. If they no longer recruit the kids spot and he doesn't take visits, it shows trust both ways.' You see very few Clemson decommits.

Will be nice when we finally get into position to be able to do that.

The idea of commit to me now or we don’t want you will never sit well with me.
I believe in letting them take the visits that they have earned. That is unless it is to Gainesville, where there is a good chance of than getting Resperted

Reactions: onevol74
I believe in letting them take the visits that they have earned. That is unless it is to Gainesville, where there is a good chance of than getting Resperted

18 yr olds make snap decisions a lot. Forcing a kid into a locked in commitment without the ability to possibly find a place better for him isn’t fair.

Reactions: tatervol
Went to the 24/7 uga board for a laugh. We have 2 threads there. Amazing. Even after beating us 3 years in a row, and coming one deliciously heartbreaking play away from a NC, they STILL need constant affirmation that we suck and they are great.

Pathetic. Trash program, most obnoxious, needy, passive aggressive fan base in sports.
Many years ago, I met a cousin from Georgia at a family reunion that I had not seen since I was a baby. As soon as she found out that I was living in Tennessee she went into full attack mode.

That's pretty much the attitude of Georgia fans in general

Many years ago, I met a cousin from Georgia at a family reunion that I had not seen since I was a baby. As soon as she found out that I was living in Tennessee she went into full attack mode.

I have a Georgia fan at work that gives me heck at every turn. He’s been eerily quiet this week, doesn’t even talk Football now. Thank you, Jeremy Pruitt, thank you.

Same, my mom is from Georgia so that side of the family is obnoxious. I use the term family very lightly.

VN Store

Back