'25 GA RB Justin Baker (Tennessee commit)

It made me think they didn't know who he was talking to, and that's how they found out where he was going??? I LOVE IT!!!
That was my thought, too. I'd love to have seen what led up to that face time; was he like, "Hang on y'all, I'm gonna FT a friend first so they can see this..." I mean, that's awesome. Assuming this kid sticks, he's just gonna get better. That offer list is for real.

Reactions: vollygirl
He was behind Justice Haynes last year after he transferred in, so we'll see what happens when they update after this season

I was going to tag you and ask why he’s stats are on the lower side (according to what I found), like 60-80 yards per game, that accurate?

but I’m not going to argue the offer list lol

I was going to tag you and ask why he’s stats are on the lower side (according to what I found), like 60-80 yards per game, that accurate?

but I’m not going to argue the offer list lol
Maxpreps stats are always weird. But he also plays in a Buford offense where Dylan Raiola has receiving options like KJ Bolden, Jordan Allen, etc as well

Just Like Milton, Right
I sincerely apologize for my positive take. I didn't mean to interrupt your misery. The fact that Joe Milton hasn't lived up to your expectations is clearly an indication that Harbaugh cannot evaluate RBs. Certainly it's much more dispositive than, say, the performance of Michigan's RBs.

Staying at running back, Tennessee added to the position in the 2025 class with the addition of Justin Baker on Wednesday night. Baker is a guy the staff has thought highly of for some time now. He has been a priority since the staff could start reaching out to 2025 prospects, as he is an ideal fit from a culture and scheme standpoint.
-VQ

VN Store

Back