'25 GA S Lagonza Hayward (Tenneseee commit)

obsessed is a strong word, but historically the teams with the best recruiting classes year after year end up with national championships.
That’s because they got good players.

Too many fans make the honest mistake of attesting that ability to their star rankings.

They speak about “4 star and 5 star” as if each 4 star at every position has the same athletic ability football talent based of level of star ranking..

There is a massive difference between the two.

sounds like UGA rightfully realized he's all vol and are making the smart choice with their time and resources to go down their board to find another player.

this is the kind of battles we hoped we'd win a decade ago and complained about.

now we find a new spin to stay negative? VN baby...

enjoy this dub

sounds like UGA rightfully realized he's all vol and are making the smart choice with their time and resources to go down their board to find another player.

this is the kind of battles we hoped we'd win a decade ago and complained about.

enjoy this dub
We’re consistent….consistently negative.

Reactions: PA Vol and MarcoVol

enjoy this dub
100.%

“Fringe player!!!
“Does he have a position, BRO??”

“Is he a LB or Safety or WR?”

“is he even a take!?!?”

Feeling UF and SC after the last two weeks. Let’s just say it’s good we have the last visit in this one.

One key he’s looking for it SEEMS is a clear path to early playing time so that’s only thing we need to combat.
That should be an easy sell. All the older guys will have only 1 year of eligibility going into 2025. I think he is a VOL.

Tennessee: “The way they went about recruiting me from the beginning means a lot. They believed in me early. Tennessee offered me before the stars, so they have been heavy with me from the jump,” Hayward said of the Vols. Coach Banks, Coach Martinez, Coach Heupel and almost the whole staff recruits me. They have never let up. From the first time I visited Tennessee, I felt it could be the place I want to be at. The people are great and the atmosphere is electrifying.”

-Keegan Pope
I have pretty much never posted my thoughts on an uncommitted prospect unless I am 100% convinced that they will be a vol.
1. I don't want to get attached to the idea of a star player in orange and white before they sign.
2. I don't want to be labeled a NegaVol.
But these quotes don't have me feeling very confident. Despite the fact that he has said so many good things about the vols in the past, these new quotes tell me that his apppreciation for the vols may have faded to a somewhat fond but distant memory. "The way they went about.." "they believed..." "I felt..." sounds like the words of a young man who has moved on, but has been taught respect, media literacy, and raised right. Maybe I'm paranoid. Maybe I'm reading too much into it. But hopefully I'm wrong and hopefully we make a great impression on him at his OV because he's a hell of a talent and we would love to have him here

Last edited:
Reactions: Smokey19rt
I have pretty much never posted my thoughts on an uncommitted prospect unless I am 100% convinced that they will be a vol.
1. I don't want to get attached to the idea of a star player in orange and white before they sign.
But these quotes don't have me feeling very confident. Despite the fact that he has said so many good things about the vols in the past, these new quotes tell me that his apppreciation for the vols may have faded to a somewhat fond but distant memory. "The way they went about.." "they believed..." "I felt..." sounds like the words of a young man who has moved on, but has been taught respect, media literacy, and raised right. Maybe I'm paranoid. Maybe I'm reading too much into it. But hopefully I'm wrong and hopefully we make a great impression on him at his OV because he's a hell of a talent and we would love to have him here
You failed miserably at your 2 proclamations…

I wouldn’t put too much stock in the grammar of a kid from south georgia

On the pod today AP said he’d be really really surprised if Hayward wasn’t part of this class. Thinks he’s playing the recruiting game by naming all these new leaders, basically trying to build suspense.
I mean whatever. I hate that crap. Pick a school. Do your best to peer recruit to that school. Jmho though.

VN Store

Back