'25 GA S Lagonza Hayward (Tenneseee commit)

Tennessee: “The way they went about recruiting me from the beginning means a lot. They believed in me early. Tennessee offered me before the stars, so they have been heavy with me from the jump,” Hayward said of the Vols. Coach Banks, Coach Martinez, Coach Heupel and almost the whole staff recruits me. They have never let up. From the first time I visited Tennessee, I felt it could be the place I want to be at. The people are great and the atmosphere is electrifying.”

-Keegan Pope

Tennessee: “The way they went about recruiting me from the beginning means a lot. They believed in me early. Tennessee offered me before the stars, so they have been heavy with me from the jump,” Hayward said of the Vols. Coach Banks, Coach Martinez, Coach Heupel and almost the whole staff recruits me. They have never let up. From the first time I visited Tennessee, I felt it could be the place I want to be at. The people are great and the atmosphere is electrifying.”

-Keegan Pope
If he goes anywhere other than the good guys after making this statement then he's FOS and just about the $$ and nothing else.

If it true he saying that Carolina leads then I’m actually more hopeful we land if that makes sense. Either he get Visit high really easily (we get the last OV) or he’s just been saying stuff to make his Commitment somewhat of a surprise instead of Committing to the team everyone thought he would commit to as of last month

He’s not saying it, Chad Simmons is saying and whose to say he’s not just drumming up drama.

“Tennessee was definitely in front heading into the summer with Hayward,” Simmons said on Monday. “But his visit to Georgia last weekend really moved the needle with the Bulldogs. They made him feel like he’s a priority for them and showed him what he could do in their system. Hayward spent hours with Travaris Robinson and Kirby Smart, and coming out of that visit a lot of the buzz was around Georgia. But then he went to South Carolina over the weekend, and the tide turned in their favor in a big way. He spent a lot of time with defensive backs coach Torrian Gray, he loves Columbia and he sees an opportunity to play early for Shane Beamer. As it stands right now, the Gamecocks have grabbed that momentum away from Georgia and Tennessee.”

He’s not saying it, Chad Simmons is saying and whose to say he’s not just drumming up drama.

“Tennessee was definitely in front heading into the summer with Hayward,” Simmons said on Monday. “But his visit to Georgia last weekend really moved the needle with the Bulldogs. They made him feel like he’s a priority for them and showed him what he could do in their system. Hayward spent hours with Travaris Robinson and Kirby Smart, and coming out of that visit a lot of the buzz was around Georgia. But then he went to South Carolina over the weekend, and the tide turned in their favor in a big way. He spent a lot of time with defensive backs coach Torrian Gray, he loves Columbia and he sees an opportunity to play early for Shane Beamer. As it stands right now, the Gamecocks have grabbed that momentum away from Georgia and Tennessee.”
Makes me think the Georgia may not be as big of a threat as we thought and we are still in the driver seat.

Sounds like he likes the newness of a visit. If I were playing cards, Id bet on Georgia.

Sounds like he likes the newness of a visit. If I were playing cards, Id bet on Georgia.
Not saying you’re wrong. But wouldn’t that mean good news for us? Like once the Newness of UGA and SCar wear off he would have to come back to who has the best relationship & who’s made him a priority first!! Obviously he’s a high school kid so anything can happen but that would be my logic personally

Not saying you’re wrong. But wouldn’t that mean good news for us? Like once the Newness of UGA and SCar wear off he would have to come back to who has the best relationship & who’s made him a priority first!! Obviously he’s a high school kid so anything can happen but that would be my logic personally
Ive seen this movie before..

Reactions: Edixon2

VN Store

Back