'25 GA S Lagonza Hayward (Tenneseee commit)

Didnt people complain he was too slow?
I will always be thankful for him for winning us the game against Kentucky with the goal line stand at the end. They were running a QB option, and Nigel stayed wide with his guy instead of diving in on the QB which would have allowed the easy pitch and TD. a DE got the QB before he could cross, I want to say Bumphus. can't remember which year that was, but I remember thinking that was one of the best heads up, non-selfish play I had seen in a while.

and it wasn't like Nigel didn't initially bite on the QB run, he visibly reacted but stuck with his man. he might have been slaw but he won us that game imo.

I will always be thankful for him for winning us the game against Kentucky with the goal line stand at the end. They were running a QB option, and Nigel stayed wide with his guy instead of diving in on the QB which would have allowed the easy pitch and TD. a DE got the QB before he could cross, I want to say Bumphus. can't remember which year that was, but I remember thinking that was one of the best heads up, non-selfish play I had seen in a while.

and it wasn't like Nigel didn't initially bite on the QB run, he visibly reacted but stuck with his man. he might have been slaw but he won us that game imo.
Wasn't Garland in on that play also?

I think it was Jaquain Blakely.

VN Store

Back