Gainesville

Myself and 3 others will be down there. Really looking forward to comparing Autzen to The Swamp in back to back weeks.

is there some type of shuttle to catch around there because I'd rather not take my car to the stadium because of the gator fans that might damage it. I'd rather not go to jail around there.

Reactions: 1 person
Going with a Gator (too hard to turn down a free ticket from him) and meeting my parents there.

I've never had any problems down there. I've heard all the horror stories, but I've never had anything but a good time.

I've seen some of our fans treat opponents way worse than I've ever been treated at away stadiums.

Except Georgia, F that place

is there some type of shuttle to catch around there because I'd rather not take my car to the stadium because of the gator fans that might damage it. I'd rather not go to jail around there.

I parked at the mall and rode the shuttle in 2009. Worked out great, and the mall is right off the interstate.

Reactions: 1 person
I'll be there with Freak Jr.

That's awesome. I've got a 3 month old daughter. It will likely be 20 years before I take her to the swamp. Not the worst away game experiences I have ever had, but right up there. My wife will not go back toto Gainesville with me. But I think Georgia is usually much worse. Have fun, safe travels, and Go Vols!

VN Store

Back