Gainesville

My brother and I will be there. We're tailgating off of Museum Road. Feel free to join. It's a great spot.

My brother and I will be there. We're tailgating off of Museum Road. Feel free to join. It's a great spot.

This will be my first time there. Tell me where and I'll join you for a few cold ones. Strength in numbers...

How are the fans at Florida? I have always wanted to make a trip down there to see the stadium, but didnt really know if it was a good idea.

This will be my first time there. Tell me where and I'll join you for a few cold ones. Strength in numbers...

I'm not the most technical savvy person, as is I don't facebook my location or twitter, but I will post on VN that morning where we are. We want to get the same place we had 2 years ago which was South of Museum Rd. across from the Reitz Student Union.

Come on by. It will be a good time as we don't skimp on tailgating!

How are the fans at Florida? I have always wanted to make a trip down there to see the stadium, but didnt really know if it was a good idea.

Been there twice, and going back this year, and never had a problem. If you can put up with the occasional person yelling Gator Bait in your face you'll be fine.

Of course others will swear that you'll be brutally attacked and have all your possessions taken from you.

Been there twice, and going back this year, and never had a problem. If you can put up with the occasional person yelling Gator Bait in your face you'll be fine.

Of course others will swear that you'll be brutally attacked and have all your possessions taken from you.

This! I've been 5 or 6 times and have never had a problem. Even in '01 & '03.

Reactions: 1 person
I'm not the most technical savvy person, as is I don't facebook my location or twitter, but I will post on VN that morning where we are. We want to get the same place we had 2 years ago which was South of Museum Rd. across from the Reitz Student Union.

Come on by. It will be a good time as we don't skimp on tailgating!

Just PM me. Go Vols!

Florida fans are lovely people, full of sugar and spice, and friendly behavior....regular hobbits.....

...but bring riot gear anyway.

Being a grad student at UF and a VFL, I have been to several Tennessee games (Football and Basketball) and never had a problem. Sure their fans are annoying but I have never felt like I was in danger or anything. That being said, I'll be there for the game and can't wait till Butch and team 117 smack the gators in the mouth and send all their bandwagon fans home crying. I'll be stuck in the UF student section for the game but definitely home to see some fellow VFLs tailgating before the game

The loss to Miami seals the deal on the crowd being pretty mild, imo. We already know our QB sucks and that we are headed for mediocre bowl territory. So even if UT wins 99% of UF fans will shrug and go, "whatever."

Glad to see so many will be there. I am going with my old Navy buddy from South Florida who is a diehard gator fan. Every year we go to this game, we have bull gator tix (alumni seats) will post the exact locale when i get home.

Just PM me. Go Vols!

Just saw that you're in Rocky Mount. I used to drive through there a lot when I commuted back and forth between Charleston and the OBX. I worked RBC Centura Bank when they bought Centura Bank.

Just saw that you're in Rocky Mount. I used to drive through there a lot when I commuted back and forth between Charleston and the OBX. I worked RBC Centura Bank when they bought Centura Bank.

Do you want any eastern NC BBQ,when I come down next weekend?

Do you want any eastern NC BBQ,when I come down next weekend?

That's the good stuff.

People down here just don't get it. About every other weekend I crank up the Egg and cook some pork butts. The smell from the smoker lingers throughout the neighborhood.

VN Store

Back