Game Thread: (16/12) Lady Vols 74 - (12/21) Texas 70

It’s a great win today, and Horston showed out today. UT earned that big W. But it was a fortunate win, too. It’s fair to say Tennessee made today’s victory harder than it needed to be. The tepid offensive possessions, turning the ball over on the inbounds play, missing layups, giving up multiple offensive boards in a row, those are all things they need to own and improve on. Glad they won though. Hopeful they can challenge themselves to play with the same intensity but better execution as the season continues.

Fair assessment but DAMN this feels so much better than a close loss! You have great points but i almost saw sara realize it's ok for her to look to score! that's a plus and Snoop went back to what made her successful a bit.

I'm just here for all the haters that were waiting for that L 🍿

They came to play! I was SO tired of hearing about Texas FRESHMAN they had out and Rae was mentioned like once and her impact.

So with less Kellie is doing more. Maybe just maybe certain posters can give her some credit 👀

Great win! Oh and not bad for a team made up of "mid major" players 😂
They sure wanted to remind people there Freshman was not playing much more than our All American not playing.

I know no one can say Texas is not a good team they have a win over the National Champions on their home court. Plus South Florida and UConn were tied today 45 to 45 after three quarters. Uconn won 60 to 53 but you would have to say S Fla is a good team as well.

VN Store

Back