Game Thread: 2023 Women's NCAA Tournament...Round of 16: Lady Vols v Va. Tech...Sat @ 6:30 ESPN2

We can't let LSU go to the final four and we are at home.
Maybe Miami can keep the magic alive one more game, but I think LSU will prove too long and athletic for them. Disheartening that Mulkey will beat us to the FF in 2 years less time

I always describe our offense as the wrong player, taking the wrong shot, from the wrong spot. There was a lot of that in the first half.

But the mismatch at guard is what is killing us. Bad Jordy showed up today instead of good Jordy so we are got nothin' on the perimeter.
Oyeah blame Jordan. No blame Kellie she played this team before .
And then they gift wrap Kitley with fouls on the bench and you don't utilize that ?

Reactions: I4Vols
The person that will suffer the most, if the LVs are unable to turn this game around, is Kellie. There were high hopes for the LVs after the LSU win. Everyone thought she had gotten the monkey off her back of not able to defeat a ranked team. Unfortunately, now that monkey is back.

#1 seed but they’ve overachieved this yr, imo. We can agree to disagree, but Tech doesn’t have much more talent than Lady Vols. They have better guard play which is critical in March.

That IMO thing is your biggest problem. A massive case of arrogant infused ignorance is your strength. Made exponentially worse by your inherent attraction to repetitiveness.

We either have lazy players or a coach that won't address issues on the court. This entire offense is lazy and depends solely on two players being able to create one on one. There is literally nothing else going on offensively. The players or the system is flawed, it's one or the other.

Reactions: vol94 and TN1111
Nice play from Walker and zero excitement from our team. Sad.
I think the stuff we hear about how much better the culture is under Kellie vs under Holly is a load of crap. The results on the court do not corroborate that. This team has never appeared to enjoy playing together. And I still want to know what Rickea did to get suspended earlier this year.

VN Store

Back