Game Thread: Fla at Lady Vols; Thurs Jan 11; 7PM; SEC Network ----- Win; 88-81

TK will have a field day. Based on how I saw Kyle in the Vandy game,,,I'd say she's 60-40 will not play and 50-50 with a brace

WinnerCircle Primetime SEC game breakdown:
Tennessee is on a mission riding a 5 game winning streak. There is an argument to be made that no team in the country has dealt with setbacks and injuries more than this highly ranked preseason Lady Vols team.

After facing nearly this same roster last season against Florida, tonight is not about who plays or does not play for the Gators but how the Lady Vols perform. Based on the start of SEC play, this LVs team has proven to be more physical and athletic than their opponent. That trend should continue tonight. The LVs should stay with their current starting lineup.
Lets GBO🍊.

Reactions: Lucy
Bad moon rising for fire Kellie crowd Tonight forecast after game fewer posters from that crowd.
How so? Win the games you’re supposed to win. We’ve been in the false hope part of the schedule. The part that gets fans excited beating mediocre to lower tier.

I mean is Kellie not seeing the pattern of slow starts, may coincide with……idk…….the starting line up?! 😩 I hope it changes tonight!
Kellie doesn't like change
I shouldn't have upped my prediction
BTW: Kyle's not starting,,,hmmm

It looks like our non-conference prepared us well for SEC play. The game is slowing down for some of the ladies and it’s nice to see.

Reactions: brittannica
Don’t understand why everybody tries to front Key in the post. I’d rather play behind and force her to play through somebody to score. She’s never been able to do that consistently

Reactions: brittannica

VN Store

Back