Game thread: NCAA Second Round: No. 6 Seed Lady Vols vs. No. 3 Seed NC State

That last possession everyone was just standing around wtf. Down 15 and just standing around? If I were Kellie I would have called a TO and chewed their behinds out. Powell tries her best, she just isn't a good enough offensive player. Sara is having an awful game as well. Hard to watch this.

Reactions: brittannica
I have no dog in the fight, but some of you guys are tossing in the towel and the fat lady ain't even warming up yet. Look at NC State's shooting %. Do you really think they can stay that hot for the entire game?
They don't have to. They have a big enough lead to ride in out.

That last possession everyone was just standing around wtf. Down 15 and just standing around? If I were Kellie I would have called a TO and chewed their behinds out. Powell tries her best, she just isn't a good enough offensive player. Sara is having an awful game as well. Hard to watch this.
Been hard to watch for 5 years. Wait until next year. It’s going to get worse before it gets better.

We are getting them to shoot quickly but if we don't get 1 guard hot Jackson can't do it all

We are getting them to shoot quickly but if we don't get 1 guard hot Jackson can't do it all

Got out coached and out played in the second quarter. That’s all she wrote I suspect. NC State has been good for a late game melt down here and there but I don’t see us coming back on their quart with the way the game has been called and how we have played outside of Jackson. She can’t do it all, especially in a comeback.

And Striplin sits.

VN Store

Back