Game Thread: Tennessee (13-7, 6-2 SEC) versus Missouri Tigers (11-10, 2-6 SEC) @ Food City Center, 2:00 PM (EST), Live Stream SECN+

LOL well you can keep hoping!

I think this is a really composed team already. Rarely lose poise. But they just do it in a really stony-face, non emotional way. Never too high, never too low, next play. What Jewel brings is that joyfullness, a looseness that the others don't have. And she's able to do it in such an authenic, non annoying way.

Jewel physically reminds me a little of Kara Lawson, but having way more fun.
I have rarely seen anyone as warm and positive than how Jewel seems when the team briefly huddles on the court. She almost always has the most pleasant smile on her face as they break out of the huddle. It even lifts my mood a bit just witnessing it.

If we're getting blown by, need to slide over & take the charge. Even if we don't get the call, the physicality will take a toll and make drivers think.

Our slower three-point shooters need to fake & get defense in the air before taking one step to the side and then launching. Works for other teams all the time.

to me Alabama and Vandy are the trap-games (we may lose one)
SCx2 and LSU ,,,I think we (will win one) of these, not sure which
Ark and Tamu should be blowouts (win both)
4-3 plus 14-7 = 18-10
That's my prediction

That is not however my assessment of what we should be
Win Vandy, Ala, TAMU and Ark and one of the 3
Finish 2nd in the SEC (where we are now) and 2-3 in the SEC tourney
Go into the NCAA's shoving the door open, not knocking and asking if we can come in
Going to Bama this week is a tough trip. They are playing well.

Well if that's the standards at Tennessee CJH will be coach here for the next 30 years..
Means he don’t care about women’s basketball. If she here next year then I know for a fact he don’t. Also if they beat SC then someone bought Dawn off because no way should LV beat them. There second and third string could start at most schools

Means he don’t care about women’s basketball. If she here next year then I know for a fact he don’t. Also if they beat SC then someone bought Dawn off because no way should LV beat them. There second and third string could start at most schools
wtf? Accusing Her Majesty of stooping to filthy lucre?

Reactions: glv98
Lol classic heads I win tails you lose. If you happen to slip up and win it doesn’t count because I didn’t think it was possible. I see what you did there.

Lady Vols Basketball is held to high standards in Women's Basketball..

Tennessee Football is held to high standards in Football.
I Try easy up on compair football to Lady Vols basketball.

But wrote these notes early this morning going to post them.

This more about Danny White

Football coaches salaries for next year.

Josh Heaupel 9 million
Tim Banks DC 1.5million
Glen Elarbee OL 900,000
Joey H. OCP-QB 850,000
Rodney G DL 785,000
Brain J-M. LB. 665,000
Mike E. OLB-STC. 575,000
Willie M. DB 540,000
Jerry M RB. 500,000

Brian Peniskky got a pay raise to 250,000 from 185,000
After leading Tennessee to two SEC division Titles.
ANd SEC overall title once.
He was SEC coach of the year the year he left.
He won national coach of the year at Maryland.
Danny let a national championship coach out the door.
Florida state soccer has a better history.

But Florida state was only paying their previous coach 500,000 range when he resign after wining National championship
Danny White Should have made a offer closer to 500,000 than 185,000
Might not a made a difference.
But you never know.

There's more sports than Football Men's/Women's basketball
If California school comes in and gets Volleyball Coach or some coach and Anthony School wins a National Title Quick Danny will have some explaining to do.

By the way Florida state papers said Brain Peniskky's rebuild the team he won with alot of his players.
Includinga a Former Lady Vol for score first in National championship.

Reactions: brittannica
I Try easy up on compair football to Lady Vols basketball.

But wrote these notes early this morning going to post them.

This more about Danny White

Football coaches salaries for next year.

Josh Heaupel 9 million
Tim Banks DC 1.5million
Glen Elarbee OL 900,000
Joey H. OCP-QB 850,000
Rodney G DL 785,000
Brain J-M. LB. 665,000
Mike E. OLB-STC. 575,000
Willie M. DB 540,000
Jerry M RB. 500,000

Brian Peniskky got a pay raise to 250,000 from 185,000
After leading Tennessee to two SEC division Titles.
ANd SEC overall title once.
He was SEC coach of the year the year he left.
He won national coach of the year at Maryland.
Danny let a national championship coach out the door.
Florida state soccer has a better history.

But Florida state was only paying their previous coach 500,000 range when he resign after wining National championship
Danny White Should have made a offer closer to 500,000 than 185,000
Might not a made a difference.
But you never know.

There's more sports than Football Men's/Women's basketball
If California school comes in and gets Volleyball Coach or some coach and Anthony School wins a National Title Quick Danny will have some explaining to do.

By the way Florida state papers said Brain Peniskky's rebuild the team he won with alot of his players.
Includinga a Former Lady Vol for score first in National championship.
Good heavens now it's the AD's fault..

The SEC fan club on Twitter is quiet after Jewel ‘Fear Da Spear’ Spear earned SEC Player of the Week honors🍊. Tennessee is back receiving votes to be ranked in the Top 25. 5-star former McD All-American Talaysia Cooper and 4-star elite defensive guard Kaniya Boyd up Next..
somebody wake the SEC fan club and SC fans up on Twitter they sleep!

Spear is the SEC Newcomer of the Year! I don’t want to hear the nonsense.. no other player is as efficient and elite as Spear..
Lets Go!!
Lets GBO🍊

VN Store

Back