Game Thread: Tennessee (13-7, 6-2 SEC) versus Missouri Tigers (11-10, 2-6 SEC) @ Food City Center, 2:00 PM (EST), Live Stream SECN+

Nice half. Other than the 2 open threes by Mizzou seemed like our D was more intense. Wynn'd them perhaps.

Really Good half of offense. Defense ugh but overall we can score just about each trip. Let's see if D tightens up in 2nd half because we are better than that. In CHRIST Alone
I'm ok if they just put up 34 a half cause we rarely score under seventy our yearly average is 78.

Reactions: knoxvol52
The NVs in this thread talking more about the SEC than the team that’s leading by double digits at halftime lol.

They don’t down the SEC when it’s Auburn down 5 to SC at half this week.
Or when it’s Missouri down by 3 after the 1st qtr against SC earlier this season.
Or when Auburn beat LSU.

I couldn’t care less what the so call bottom of the SEC is.

When Tennessee plays this way they can beat any team in the SEC.

Reactions: Lucy
The offense is finally working like I had hoped it would work all year. Tamari and Rickea make it hard to get out on the threes without getting burned inside. We got that inside out game going. We have the players that can make them out there.

Really Good half of offense. Defense ugh but overall we can score just about each trip. Let's see if D tightens up in 2nd half because we are better than that. In CHRIST Alone
Like to see them go to a 1/3/1 zone ...if they have practiced it ......keep Key down low ......double team out front ......

Reactions: knoxvol52
Like to see them go to a 1/3/1 zone ...if they have practiced it ......keep Key down low ......double team out front ......
Understand this move we just lack quickness to be effective with their shooters.

VN Store

Back