Game Thread: Tennessee (14-7, 7-2 SEC) @ Alabama Crimson Tide (18-6, 5-4 SEC), 7:00 PM (EST), Live Stream SECN+

On offense, we just stand around and never run a play. Then on defense, we are very slow in getting a defender in position to make their offense work for their shots. So far in this second half, our play has been the worst I have seen this year. Right now, we do not deserve an NCAA bid. No one can win playing basketball flat footed
This is the laziest team I’ve ever seen. Need to change their name to Lazy VOLS.
Can’t jump, refuses to go after the ball. No plays on offense. Standing around.
Doesn’t look good for UT or CKH.

Foot speed, the kind we need to have to succeed to a higher level, is not something that can be coached. Too many of "us" are just too slow to react. I feel for the girls 'cause they had zero to do with their genetic makeup.

Foot speed, the kind we need to have to succeed to a higher level, is not something that can be coached. Too many of "us" are just too slow to react. I feel for the girls 'cause they had zero to do with their genetic makeup.
U. Notice it on rebounds and loose balls, they always too slow to get to the ball and sometimes just give up, its only the coaches fault because they picked those players.

So we're down with 4 mins to go in the game and Harper takes Jackson out? Why? And Hollingshead is in? Why? And no Spear?

Hollingshead loses the ball, Wynn takes the craziest shot i've ever seen...hits the backboard about 7 feet above the rim...oh, my.

VN Store

Back