Game Thread: Tennessee (14-7, 7-2 SEC) @ Alabama Crimson Tide (18-6, 5-4 SEC), 7:00 PM (EST), Live Stream SECN+

This is now nine (9) losses all-time vs Alabama to 54 wins for TN. Seven (7) of those 9 losses have occurred under Warlick and Harper.

Just another example of why we're a pretender: We come out in the 3rd quarter and are embarrassingly bad, in every way. Standing around
on offense, bad decisions, bad passes, bad shots, turnovers; can't defend on the other end. Just totally lame. Lose the quarter by 14, lose the game.

Bad Bad effort tonight. This was first on players they have to come play with effort and focus they did not. Coaches can't play for them but they have to be better at getting this team ready. Really bad 3rd quarter standing around like no coaching done in locker room. Overall stinker. We will be better Sunday. In CHRIST Alone

They can’t recruit well enough to do so. This is as good as it gets for Kellie.

And let’s remembered, this roster was preseason #4. I’m not so sure it’s the players.
and of course the focus on coaching not all about recruiting i have not taken inventory of alabama roster but i think it is not full of blue chippers

Give Bama at least a little credit. They always play tough, have lots of quickness, and are relentless. They deserved the huge win.
Bama was actually trash. I’m not just saying that in the heat of the moment. They just didn’t impress me at all. Tennessee literally played like this was an exhibition game. No kind of enthusiasm. No talking. No sense of desire to compete. The first 6 or 7 minutes was the only point in this game where I saw the team competing. That’s on coaching to me.

Bad Bad effort tonight. This was first on players they have to come play with effort and focus they did not. Coaches can't play for them but they have to be better at getting this team ready. Really bad 3rd quarter standing around like no coaching done in locker room. Overall stinker. We will be better Sunday. In CHRIST Alone
The coaching was even worse than the players ....course that is just my opinion.

Yall keep talking about the lineup like Kellie has a choice, the starters needed a breather. She had to put somebody in.
You can’t play Wynn, Hollingshead, and Darby together down 9 with 4 minutes left. You just can’t. You have to have your best 5 out there and ask them to play a little tired. That decision may well have cost us the season.

VN Store

Back