Game Thread: Tennessee (14-7, 7-2 SEC) @ Alabama Crimson Tide (18-6, 5-4 SEC), 7:00 PM (EST), Live Stream SECN+

need to keep this in single digits as a loss or it's going to seriously be a buzz kill to the net. Keep it close and our net will still improve even in the L
Do not believe you need to worry about the net .......there are plenty of losses left on the schedule to leave no doubt that this team does not deserve to be in the NCAA Tournament as much as you ,I and every Vol fan everywhere wish that were not true.

Reactions: Hbg
Oof. The nightmare scenario I feared is happening. Alabama only gains momentum the longer the game goes on and the bigger their lead. They're not going to slow down, and that 10 point deficit we've got now feels more like 25.

I know Tennessee has it in 'em to come back, but MAN. It's gonna take maximum effort and quite a bit of luck to do it.
No way it happens tonight.

im-trying-to-stay-positive-marian.gif

Do not believe you need to worry about the net .......there are plenty of losses left on the schedule to leave no doubt that this team does not deserve to be in the NCAA Tournament as much as you ,I and every Vol fan everywhere wish that were not true.

NET matters, my friend. We can lose to SC (twice) and LSU and our net will probably increase 15-18 points into "Safely In" range for the NCAA. You have to beat the other bubble teams in the process though.

Hot Garbage this team is this quarter. The last game they can do this rest of year. Embarrassing from players and coaches. In CHRIST Alone

Another 3rd quarter disaster and now we need a 4th quarter miracle. I’m over this team and this coach.

We've moved from danger time to embarrassment time. This is the one thing that absolutely could not happen tonight. 10 minutes left to salvage this.

NET matters, my friend. We can lose to SC (twice) and LSU and our net will probably increase 15-18 points into "Safely In" range for the NCAA. You have to beat the other bubble teams in the process though.
The only way we get in...is they have sympathy for our once storied program !

VN Store

Back