Game you are most excited about next year.

Which game are you most excited to see next year?

• Total voters

Ertel

which game, for whatever reason are you most excited for on next years football slate? Maybe its revenge against Vandy? Maybe its wanting to slaughter Petrino at western, maybe its the fast paced matchup against oregon in eugene. Theres several interesting matchups next year in addition to our usual suspects and huge rivals like georgia, florida and bama. For me its Oregon. Great chance to make a big impression against a very nationally relevant program and get some good exposure on the west coast. I hope our offense can get the fast pace down by then because if so it could create a really exciting game!

The first one because it's the first one.

Football time in Tennessee! :)

You can honestly say you're more excited about APSU than Oregon? OK.

For me, it's Oregon. We'll know a lot about this team after that game. I'm not just talking winning or losing. That place is crazy loud and they're a good team. If UT can stay composed for 4 quarters then I think they'll be fine.

I'm gonna say Florida. I'm ready to end the losing streak! Although I want to end the Bama streak too I think Florida is more realistic.

Reactions: 1 person

For me, it's Oregon. We'll know a lot about this team after that game. I'm not just talking winning or losing. That place is crazy loud and they're a good team. If UT can stay composed for 4 quarters then I think they'll be fine.

I would like to see a game that I know we will win. Other than Kentucky, South Alabama or Austin Peay, we are not assured a win.

Of the remaining games, all but one of those teams has beaten us in recent history. The exception being Western Kentucky; which could out coach us....

Do you really get excited to watch a game that we will most likely lose?????

I would like to see a game that I know we will win. Other than Kentucky, South Alabama or Austin Peay, we are not assured a win.

Of the remaining games, all but one of those teams has beaten us in recent history. The exception being Western Kentucky; which could out coach us....

Wow! Just reading your post is depressing as hell in considering how far UT has fallen.

I agree Oregon will be a measure stick game, It will show what the team is made of.

Conditioning
Leadership
And just plain will to Win.

One of 3 reasons i picked Auburn

Georgia at home is probably our best shot at a big win. But I voted for Florida because that's our first meaningful game.

I'm most definitely anxious to see how we match up Against Oregon. I have a feeling that game may not be as lop sided as some believe.

Always get up for florida week.

But, the first game always gets my blood boiling! Austin Peay might be a season starter cupcake but it's the season starter none the less. Plus that will be our first glimpse into what Butch can do for us.

:ermm:The vandy game is going to be big, i will say a bowl bid will be on the line plus they kicked our azz last year and them coming to Knoxville if they win then its on, they will have earned the right to call this a big game, i hate to say this but this is our biggest game next year, so sad we fell this far that vandy is the biggest game of the year plus who win might jusy sway a couple of recruits if vandy is winning Oh JF will be blowing alot of smoke, we cant lose to them BOS this year so this is why this is the biggest game of the year think about anf if they beat us again oh heck what we will have to live with, so we cant lose this game this game is BIG if you really sit back and look at it the effect it could have on both schools not just us.

:ermm:The vandy game is going to be big, i will say a bowl bid will be on the line plus they kicked our azz last year and them coming to Knoxville if they win then its on, they will have earned the right to call this a big game, i hate to say this but this is our biggest game next year, so sad we fell this far that vandy is the biggest game of the year plus who win might jusy sway a couple of recruits if vandy is winning Oh JF will be blowing alot of smoke, we cant lose to them BOS this year so this is why this is the biggest game of the year think about anf if they beat us again oh heck what we will have to live with, so we cant lose this game this game is BIG if you really sit back and look at it the effect it could have on both schools not just us.
Spelled a couple of words wrong just and:)

I'm most definitely anxious to see how we match up Against Oregon. I have a feeling that game may not be as lop sided as some believe.

Always get up for florida week.

But, the first game always gets my blood boiling! Austin Peay might be a season starter cupcake but it's the season starter none the less. Plus that will be our first glimpse into what Butch can do for us.

No, it won't....see 2010 UT-Martin. UT won 50-0.

I'm always excited about the opening game as well but I get a little more geared up for a "big" game.

I'm always more excited about the Florida game than any other game. It's the first SEC game and it's always played right around my birthday. If I could pick just one game for us to win all season, it'd be Florida... especially being at The Swamp.

When HELL freezes over...

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back