Game you are most excited about next year.

Which game are you most excited to see next year?

• Total voters
I thought the same thing. I think we should send him a "Where's Waldo" book to help him focus.

VN always steps up to help others in one form or another. In that spirit, I'm sure someone here has a Freshman English book and dictionary to donate to the cause.

Ok, I'll stop now...I'm starting to feel like the "jerk" grammar police. Sorry...

I'm excited about all of them, but I can't wait to put Vandy back in their place. One great season and they're going bat sh!t crazy like they're a top tier SEC team. Fans are one thing, but they've got seriously immature coaches tweeting crap out against other teams, namely UT. I won't celebrate when we win. I won't jump up and down. I'll just LOL.

VN always steps up to help others in one form or another. In that spirit, I'm sure someone here has a Freshman English book and dictionary to donate to the cause.

Ok, I'll stop now...I'm starting to feel like the "jerk" grammar police. Sorry...

Remember, them grammar police gradated head of they class in sissies studies at georgia

1. really just **** georgia
2. I think we'll win

I would say Florida but I'm not allowing myself to get excited about playing Florida... ever again.

Preach. I was so let down by that game, I can't be excited for Florida anymore.

Reactions: 1 person
Missouri, actually

Despite the fact that it was our team that lost, all in all - if you look at it without taking sides- that turned out to be a pretty fun game

Voted the USCjr game. Mostly because it falls right before my birthday, so I think the wife and I are going to make a weekend trip out of it. Also, I figure we'll probably be 2-3 or 3-2 at that point and it could be a swing game.

I really think our best shot this year at a "big" win is either GA or SC mainly because they are home games.

A win against either would be huge for the team and CBJ!

I am also really excited for the Vandy game. Not for the same reasons I am excited for the rest of the season though. I am just looking forward to spanking that a** this year and putting them back in their place.

I always look forward to the ' Bama game the most each season. This year it's Oregon though just because it should be a fun trip.

I sure hope 10 Vandy trolls clicked the button for their game, not real UT fans. How is it exciting to put a whooping on them, we do it practically every year. Saying the Vandy game is the most exciting of the season only inflates their already big heads. We need to put them back in their place as an easy 40 pt victory for UT every year.

Oregon got not only a new coach but a new play caller. Think our lines will be better than there's so think that might be a chance to make a splash.

I am looking forward to Oregon because that will be the gauge of how well the defense can keep up with their offense. If both offenses run as fast as we have seen Oregon and hope Coach Jones' will be, by the end of 60 minutes, both defenses could very well need oxygen. Other then that, for me, it is always Alabama. I have an old school hate for them. I guess for the younger fans, it's Florida.

VN Store

Back