Gameday food tomorrow? Whatcha got?

My chef Jack Daniels will be grilling up an "Old Fashioned". We will top that with a "Whiskey Sour". Don't worry... our chef has a "French Connection" from "Manhattan" who serves a nice "Irish Coffee" for dessert.:)

Velveeta sausage rotel chips dip yuuuum and alcohol

That is one of my favorites. The wife is from Philly and we made that for Monday night football....except I made my own sausage. Not saying it's better than Wampler's or Jimmy Dean, just home-made.

That is one of my favorites. The wife is from Philly and we made that for Monday night football....except I made my own sausage. Not saying it's better than Wampler's or Jimmy Dean, just home-made.
Is there a hidden message here?

Reactions: 1 person
Starting the day out I am bringing eggs, bacon and sausage to the hospital and having breakfast with my wife and 3 kids (baby Law was born yesterday) and if all goes good we get to come home around noon. I plan on grilling steaks and Jack about game-time.

Reactions: 4 people
Starting the day out I am bringing eggs, bacon and sausage to the hospital and having breakfast with my wife and 3 kids (baby Law was born yesterday) and if all goes good we get to come home around noon. I plan on grilling steaks and Jack about game-time.

congratulations

I think the University should throw a huge party at Neyland and play the game on the jumbotron. Of course Calhouns would cater...

:)

Reactions: 1 person
Draft beer from the kegerator and a massive shrimp boil with potatoes corn and sausage while watching 2 tvs in my basement so we can watch both the vols punish the ducks and Johnny Football give ole Nick another lose at the same time! The whole day will be great!! GBO

Congrats man!!

I actually am roasting a duck. Figure we may not win the game, but at least I'll be doing my part.

VN Store

Back