General Flynn completely exonerated

Which begs the question......"then why the hell plead guilty to lying to the FBI?"

The .gov has infinite resources to ruin a persons and their families lives without ever getting a conviction. So my guess is Flynn fell on his sword to end the nightmare because he was going broke and they were going after his family.

The .gov has infinite resources to ruin a persons and their families lives without ever getting a conviction. So my guess is Flynn fell on his sword to end the nightmare because he was going broke and they were going after his family.

It was about serious stuff and the ultimate issue is whether Trump, or someone at his behest, told Flynn to call the Russians and reassure them we were going to do them some favors. That is the question which Flynn has never answered. Who told him to call the Russian ambassador Sergey Kislyak, to talk about Russian interests and upcoming vote at the UN, in which we interceded to help Russia? Where did that order originate? Flynn did not do that on his own. It is a specific thing we did and there were multiple calls to discuss it.

That is the EXTREMELY CRITICAL but UNCOMFORTABLE question for Trump that lingers and which will likely tell us, once and for all, whether there was a quid pro quo. Trump most assuredly hopes that the pardon will prevent Flynn from ever disclosing that.

But I think we all know the answer. And hopefully within Trump's lifetime we find out if it was traceable back to him.

Reactions: luthervol
Using your resource advantage to ruin people and their families is reprehensible, and Trump's calling card. (has been for decades)
Back to Flynn....
Which begs the question......."Then why lie to Pence in the first place?"
Flynn is a psychotic conspiracy loving turd. Whatever he plead guilty to was only a fragment of his true guilt.

It was about serious stuff and the ultimate issue is whether Trump, or someone at his behest, told Flynn to call the Russians and reassure them we were going to do them some favors. That is the question which Flynn has never answered. Who told him to call the Russian ambassador Sergey Kislyak, to talk about Russian interests and upcoming vote at the UN, in which we interceded to help Russia? Where did that order originate? Flynn did not do that on his own. It is a specific thing we did and there were multiple calls to discuss it.

That is the EXTREMELY CRITICAL but UNCOMFORTABLE question for Trump that lingers and which will likely tell us, once and for all, whether there was a quid pro quo. Trump most assuredly hopes that the pardon will prevent Flynn from ever disclosing that.

But I think we all know the answer. And hopefully within Trump's lifetime we find out if it was traceable back to him.

Lmfao. Have you seen the news lately at all? Daily I see members of the Biden team saying “don’t worry Iran, we will support you! We will sign a new deal”

Can you explain to me how only one of these is an issue? Or is this just how business is normally conducted?

Reactions: hog88

Actually no @hog88 has it correct. Thanks for playing.

Reactions: hog88

Blah blah ********. I believe the record is clear that there was no quid pro quo and Trump didn't go easy on Russia. Not to mention they never even charged Flynn with anything related to Russia or the Logan Act.

Reactions: NorthDallas40
Using your resource advantage to ruin people and their families is reprehensible, and Trump's calling card. (has been for decades)
Back to Flynn....
Which begs the question......."Then why lie to Pence in the first place?"
Flynn is a psychotic conspiracy loving turd. Whatever he plead guilty to was only a fragment of his true guilt.

He lied to Pence and was fired for it. He should have never been charged for lying to the FBI.

Why do you care? Why do you find it to be of great relevance?
Because Flynn was the only hope they had at showing the effort wasted on obstructing the “corrupt” Trump admin had any merit. As it sits Flynn withdrew his plea, Sullivan cried like a little bitch, and with the pardon. It’s all moot.

So the feathers in their hat is the Muell’s report that failed to show Russian Collusion and Manafort on white collar finance crimes that occurred a decade before the Trump campaign even occurred. It’s a total sham and waste of effort.

Reactions: hog88 and Vol8188
Because Flynn was the only hope they had at showing the effort wasted on obstructing the “corrupt” Trump admin had any merit. As it sits Flynn withdrew his plea, Sullivan cried like a little bitch, and with the pardon. It’s all moot.

So the feathers in their hat is the Muell’s report that failed to show Russian Collusion and Manafort on white collar finance crimes that occurred a decade before the Trump campaign even occurred. It’s a total sham and waste of effort.

I forget who I heard this from but it’s 100% accurate:

“The difference between right wing and left wing conspiracies is that we call left wing conspiracies the news”.

#RussiaGate

Reactions: NorthDallas40
Why do you care? Why do you find it to be of great relevance?
Because it speaks directly to why he lied to the FBI and why they wanted to question him in the first place.

But I really don't care, he is a zit on the arse of history, next to the inflamed Trump hemorrhoid. (it's all behind us now)

Because it speaks directly to why he lied to the FBI and why they wanted to question him in the first place.

But I really don't care, he is a zit on the arse of history, next to the inflamed Trump hemorrhoid. (it's all behind us now)

What about the Director of the FBI lying to congress. You ok with that and shouldn’t we know why?

What about the Director of the FBI lying to congress. You ok with that and shouldn’t we know why?
Of course it's not okay for anyone to lie to congress when they are under oath, and I would always like to know why they did.

Of course it's not okay for anyone to lie to congress when they are under oath, and I would always like to know why they did.

What about Peter Schiff lying on live tv multiple things. Saying things like “we have more than circumstantial evidence of collusion”?

That’s cool too right?

What about Peter Schiff lying on live tv multiple things. Saying things like “we have more than circumstantial evidence of collusion”?

That’s cool too right?
If he didn't have more than just circumstantial evidence, he shouldn't have said it.

Have you seen more than circumstantial evidence of collusion? Lol or do you think Schiff is just holding out on us?
1. Trump was receptive to a Campaign national security adviser’s (George Papadopoulos) pursuit of a back channel to Putin.

2. Kremlin operatives provided the Campaign a preview of the Russian plan to distribute stolen emails.

3. The Trump Campaign chairman and deputy chairman (Paul Manafort and Rick Gates) knowingly shared internal polling data and information on battleground states with a Russian spy; and the Campaign chairman worked with the Russian spy on a pro-Russia “peace” plan for Ukraine.

4. The Trump Campaign chairman periodically shared internal polling data with the Russian spy with the expectation it would be shared with Putin-linked oligarch, Oleg Deripaska.

5. Trump Campaign chairman Manafort expected Trump’s winning the presidency would mean Deripaska would want to use Manafort to advance Deripaska’s interests in the United States and elsewhere.

6. Trump Tower meeting: (1) On receiving an email offering derogatory information on Clinton coming from a Russian government official, Donald Trump Jr. “appears to have accepted that offer;” (2) members of the Campaign discussed the Trump Tower meeting beforehand; (3) Donald Trump Jr. told the Russians during the meeting that Trump could revisit the issue of the Magnitsky Act if elected.

7. A Trump Campaign official told the Special Counsel he “felt obliged to object” to a GOP Platform change on Ukraine because it contradicted Trump’s wishes; however, the investigation did not establish that Gordon was directed by Trump.

8. Russian military hackers may have followed Trump’s July 27, 2016 public statement “Russia if you’re listening …” within hours by targeting Clinton’s personal office for the first time.

9. Trump requested campaign affiliates to get Clinton’s emails, which resulted in an individual apparently acting in coordination with the Campaign claiming to have successfully contacted Russian hackers.

10. The Trump Campaign—and Trump personally—appeared to have advanced knowledge of future WikiLeaks releases.

11. The Trump Campaign coordinated campaign-related public communications based on future WikiLeaks releases.

12. Michael Cohen, on behalf of the Trump Organization, brokered a secret deal for a Trump Tower Moscow project directly involving Putin’s inner circle, at least until June 2016.

13. During the presidential transition, Jared Kushner and Eric Prince engaged in secret back channel communications with Russian agents. (1) Kushner suggested to the Russian Ambassador that they use a secure communication line from within the Russian Embassy to speak with Russian Generals; and (2) Prince and Kushner’s friend Rick Gerson conducted secret back channel meetings with a Putin agent to develop a plan for U.S.-Russian relations.

14. During the presidential transition, in coordination with other members of the Transition Team, Michael Flynn spoke with the Russian Ambassador to prevent a tit for tat Russian response to the Obama administration’s imposition of sanctions for election interference; the Russians agreed not to retaliate saying they wanted a good relationship with the incoming administration.

VN Store

Back