George Floyd was actually an evil man.

LOL.

1. You’re greatly overestimating your importance to me and likely most other people. It’s no surprise you have an elevated sense of self. Your ego is quite apparent in your condescending posts.

2. You can’t say anything about someone being dumb with your comment about manner of death vs cause of death the other day on top of your comment regarding gabbing with your friends about another poster here. Both were quite entertaining though.

3. You seem to be the one that is getting bent out of shape simply because I called you out for your typical hypocrisy.

Oh no Sep! Please don’t ignore me!!! Hilarious!
Careful he will "talk to his policeman buddies", well they really AREN'T buddies,he just knows them well enough to discuss message board posts with them. :rolleyes:

Careful he will "talk to his policeman buddies", well they really AREN'T buddies,he just knows them well enough to discuss message board posts with them. :rolleyes:
The fact that he and his “friends” get together to gab about us is awesomely funny. They probably do each other’s hair, talk about celebrity crushes, and pee together too.

The city of Minneapolis will award the Floyd family 27M dollars. Chew on that one. Is he worth that much?
giphy.gif

It's fun to watch his rage posts and failed internet brow beating attempts. Reminds me of one of my employees who has a miserable life. Taken at face value I'd say its actually him, but my employee is married to a women and has a kid so I know it isn't.

The fact that he and his “friends” get together to gab about us is awesomely funny. They probably do each other’s hair, talk about celebrity crushes, and pee together too.

Lol, 'get together and talk about you'? Wtf are you squawking about? Again, never said they were my friends, I suppose having to misrepresent arguments is the only way you're able to reconcile not being up to the task.

It's fun to watch his rage posts and failed internet brow beating attempts. Reminds me of one of my employees who has a miserable life. Taken at face value I'd say its actually him, but my employee is married to a women and has a kid so I know it isn't.

😂 'rage posts'

Lol, 'get together and talk about you'? Wtf are you squawking about? Again, never said they were my friends, I suppose having to misrepresent arguments is the only way you're able to reconcile not being up to the task.
You’re right. It was wrong of me to assume that you would be talking to friends about other posters on here rather than talking to people you “know”. I actually think that makes it even weirder but ok, if that’s where you want to draw the line, then so be it. It was also wrong of me to assume you have friends. Please forgive me. All that aside, it was still the comment of a teenage girl and that’s what made it hilarious! I’m always up to the task of calling you out for your stupidity while trying to hide behind your big words. I bet it takes a while to post having all those words to look up but you’ve probably gotten pretty handy with a thesaurus. Have you figured out the difference between manner of death and cause of death yet? That was another gem. Keep doing you Sep! It’s like SO entertaining like! (My attempt at teenage girl speak just for you. You’re much better at it then me.)

You’re right. It was wrong of me to assume that you would be talking to friends about other posters on here rather than talking to people you “know”. I actually think that makes it even weirder but ok, if that’s where you want to draw the line, then so be it. It was also wrong of me to assume you have friends. Please forgive me. All that aside, it was still the comment of a teenage girl and that’s what made it hilarious! I’m always up to the task of calling you out for your stupidity while trying to hide behind your big words. I bet it takes a while to post having all those words to look up but you’ve probably gotten pretty handy with a thesaurus. Have you figured out the difference between manner of death and cause of death yet? That was another gem. Keep doing you Sep! It’s like SO entertaining like! (My attempt at teenage girl speak just for you. You’re much better at it then me.)

tldr, I have to assume you're setting up strawmen to knock over again.

Another teenage girl response. Shocking.

You implied you needed a thesaurus to keep up and you've also accused me of writing like a teenage girl.

Consistency isn't an area where you excel is it?

You implied you needed a thesaurus to keep up and you've also accused me of writing like a teenage girl.

Consistency isn't an area where you excel is it?
What were you saying about a straw man argument? I would say you are inconsistent but I think hypocritical is more apt. In your hypocrisy you are quite consistent. Well done Sep!

Good for you taking that beating like a champ. Chin up slugger. We will go a few round another time.

These bush league attempts at trolling are nothing if not amusing. You'll no doubt be a legend among the lowest common denominators here in the PF in no time.

Do yourself a favor though 'slugger', try to be more subtle with the wildly unearned condescension. It's all far too forced and makes you look like you're simply seeking attention. Presentation is everything when setting bait. Inexplicably, your bizzare need to thump your chest prematurely is the only area of consistency you've shown - so that's a start, I guess.

Reactions: Sandman 423
These bush league attempts at trolling are nothing if not amusing. You'll no doubt be a legend among the lowest common denominators here in the PF in no time.

Do yourself a favor though 'slugger', try to be more subtle with the wildly unearned condescension. It's all far too forced and makes you look like you're simply seeking attention. Presentation is everything when setting bait. Inexplicably, your bizzare need to thump your chest prematurely is the only area of consistency you've shown - so that's a start, I guess.
tldr

VN Store

Back