• leghumpers

Votes: 26 18.4%
  • gumps

Votes: 52 36.9%
  • giant meteor

Votes: 63 44.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I feel like the way Beck has been just lofting the ball up, it was just a matter of time before he was picked off doing that. Defenders just haven't turned around to get an eye on the ball. Should not have been a game. I feel like both teams can be had. Coaches need to see what Ga did to slow down Milroe in the second half. Good for UT to get this game on tape early in the season.
Beck, if he wants to play in the NFL, is going to have to throw deep without lofting it. At that level, he'll be throwing 4 picks a game how he throws now.

What a weird game that just showed us what I think we all suspected , that there is not a clear front runner this year. A quarter of the season is in the books now and Tennessee has as good of a shot at winning it all as anybody this year .

Reactions: LadyVolette
Beck, if he wants to play in the NFL, is going to have to throw deep without lofting it. At that level, he'll be throwing 4 picks a game how he throws now.

Yup. All his deep passes are meatballs. He just relies on having the more talented and physical guy out there to go get the ball.

Ridiculous that game was even close. UGA looked terrible until Bama went into prevent defense. And offensively they played so vanilla in the 2nd half after being so aggressive in the first half.

Both teams got exposed a bit. UGA much more so than Bama. Beck is nowhere close to an elite QB. If a team drafts him in the first round, they better be prepared to fire their entire staff within 3 years.

I feel like the way Beck has been just lofting the ball up, it was just a matter of time before he was picked off doing that. Defenders just haven't turned around to get an eye on the ball. Should not have been a game. I feel like both teams can be had. Coaches need to see what Ga did to slow down Milroe in the second half. Good for UT to get this game on tape early in the season.
Bama played super conservative the 2nd half. Not sure UGA really did too much.

I will say the Bama RB had a chance to virtually end the game with 3 min left on that 3rd down. He stopped his momentum short of the 1st down marker. What the hell was he doing?

VN Store

Back