• leghumpers

Votes: 26 18.4%
  • gumps

Votes: 52 36.9%
  • giant meteor

Votes: 63 44.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You are assuming that UGA is going to make the conference championship game. I think there is likely going to be several 11-1 teams and maybe an undefeated Texas team when this season ends. If that happens a 2-loss team doesn't make the SEC championship game, and those 1 loss SEC teams end up higher than a 2 loss SEC team. UGA has to win out.

I don’t see a lot of 11-1 teams tbh

Crazy isn’t it. Watching the Bama game and seeing people say how neither team is very good and we are gonna feast on them. It’s baffling.

I agree, but I can’t personally comment on it at the moment. I do sincerely believe that TN has a very strong team, but it’s hard to tell just how strong you guys are at the moment. To be fair though, it’s hard to tell exactly how good anyone is at the moment, including Bama, GA, and Texas. Only more time and more games will shed light and tell.

I can see the over confidence is running amok already……

It’s not over confidence thinking we can match up with Bama and UGA well. You gotta take the trash talk posts with a grain of salt. Bama and UGA aren’t ass, but it’s fun to call them ass. But nothing about UGA made me more concerned. I’m perhaps a little more concerned about defending Milore but our defense is what a “Legit” defense looks like. A clear difference between legit and solid. Nothing outside of our OTs not being healthy is a concern for our team atm, defense is playing lights out, Nico is only gonna get better. There’s plenty of reason to be confident right now, it’s okay. You don’t have to fear Bama and UGA, the gap has closed significantly to finally realistically beat them this year. That’s all.

Last edited:
Reactions: adam.vol
I will always just base my confidence and feelings on the current year and what I’ve seen with my eyes. Don’t give a flying **** about last year ect.

It’s not over confidence thinking we can match up with Bama and UGA well. You gotta take the trash talk posts with a grain of salt. Bama and UGA aren’t ass, but it’s fun to call them ass. But nothing about UGA made me more concerned. I’m perhaps a little more concerned about defending Milore but our defense is what a “Legit” defense looks like. A clear difference between legit and solid. Nothing outside of our OTs not being healthy is a concern for our team atm, defense is playing lights out, Nico is only gonna get better. There’s plenty of reason to be confident right now, it’s okay. You don’t have to fear Bama and UGA, the gap has closed significantly to finally realistically beat them tho is year. That’s all.
Exactly. We beat a clearly better Bama team in ‘22, and did for the first half last year until the wheels fell off on a non-called holding TD by Bama immediately followed by some weird kickoff rule pinning us inside the 5. The gap isn’t big, we are there now. UGA doesn’t look all world either like they have in the past.

It’s an uphill climb, but the gap is getting smaller and smaller every year and we’ve already done it.

Reactions: UTK
Exactly. We beat a clearly better Bama team in ‘22, and did for the first half last year until the wheels fell off on a non-called holding TD by Bama immediately followed by some weird kickoff rule pinning us inside the 5. The gap isn’t big, we are there now. UGA doesn’t look all world either like they have in the past.

It’s an uphill climb, but the gap is getting smaller and smaller every year and we’ve already done it.

Yup. People gotta appreciate where we are. I get people don’t wanna get hyped up and get heart broken with a loss, but that’s sports dammit. Isn’t it nice to have a team that can actually break your heart with a loss and not just be full of apathy? We still don’t have overall depth as both of them in a couple positions but if we stay healthy we match up with them guy for guy for the most part. Win or lose, we will be a handful for both either way. I like our chances to split them and go 11-1. I’m far from a “sunshine pumper”. Look at my history. Extremely negative during the previous coaches a lot. Mostly Positive under the current one. I just call it the way I see it.

Best game of the year so far. What was me thinking I'd have to find something else to watch so I didn't have to hear Herbie talk about his dog and other things that had nothing to do with the game turned into must see TV.

The talent on the field was phenomenal. The coaching was as well - DeBoer with the game plan to start, and the Kirby making the halftime adjustments to bring UGA back from the dead.

The Third Saturday In October is going to be electric.

Reactions: DirtyDawg
Best game of the year so far. What was me thinking I'd have to find something else to watch so I didn't have to hear Herbie talk about his dog and other things that had nothing to do with the game turned into must see TV.

The talent on the field was phenomenal. The coaching was as well - DeBoer with the game plan to start, and the Kirby making the halftime adjustments to bring UGA back from the dead.

The Third Saturday In October is going to be electric.

I agree with everything you just said about this game, and also that TN vs Bama will be a very good game!!! A must watch game for me!!!

VN Store

Back