Georgia @ Kentucky

There was 12/13 seconds on the clock when Georgia touched the ball in the endzone. The officials are working overtime to screw Kentucky.
Stop it, KY had a chance to win the game with a 40yard kick then decided to punt and got a penalty on the next play forcing them to punt from 50 lmao. Can’t make this **** up.

Weren’t you the one saying UGA doesn’t have good athletes at the skill positions?

That doesn’t sound like something I’d say about a program that won back to back championships, but if you want to tell me I’m wrong, I talked hard trash about Ole Miss tonight. I’m prepared to admit I’m wrong if they prove me wrong.

That doesn’t sound like something I’d say about a program that won back to back championships, but if you want to tell me I’m wrong, I talked hard trash about Ole Miss tonight. I’m prepared to admit I’m wrong if they prove me wrong.
It was obviously someone else then. Someone was saying it last week.

I didn't watch the game. Is ky better than we give them credit or is ga overrated? Or did ga just have a bad game?
UGA just had a bad game. They have done this multiple times against mid teams. I honestly think Kirby does this on purpose to keep his teams motivated. Watch, they’ll turn it on full gear when they play a ranked team.

Or they like them? Have you considered that. They just like them.
Have you ever considered why people like them? Have ever considered there are underlying reasons?

At least I think people are more complex and reasoned than you. You think people make permanent decisions like a tattoo sleeve becuase "they like it." I don't let people off that easy for poor decisions. They have more control than that.

Have you ever considered why people like them? Have ever considered there are underlying reasons?

At least I think people are more complex and reasoned than you. You think people make permanent decisions like a tattoo sleeve becuase "they like it." I don't let people off that easy for poor decisions. They have more control than that.

I hope Beck can sleep tonight. 😂

I had to check to see if I was correct, but Kentucky has played Georgia close in Lexington the last few times they have played there. Kentucky is such a weird team. Got skill drugged last week by a not so great team, and they give one of the better teams in the country a hard game.

VN Store

Back