Ghosts..... Have you ever seen them?

Well obviously it has to be demon possession since that is by far the most logical explaination, not that she was had severe mental issues.

I don't know why she would avoid churches and holy water, if she wasn't possessed. Also she spoke languages she didn't know.

Possession and ghosts being two different things, some members of my family have experienced things. I personally have not. My brother and mother have both experienced ghosts in the old house he now lives. He had to tell them to be quiet and let him sleep, he was family. His dog will still perk up and bark toward the parlor some evenings. My sister dreams and experiences things often. You don't want her to have a dream or premonition about you.

Have the experiences been more ghostly or demonic?

I don't know why she would avoid churches and holy water, if she wasn't possessed. Also she spoke languages she didn't know.

Pretty sure the "extreme mental illness" part covers that.

There were claims she spoke other languages, but no real proof, and even then what was claimed was just phrases. If being able to say phrases in other languages means you speak a language, then I can speak over 10 languages.

Even by this link, it tells that before any of the "possession" started she was religious to an extreme. She was clearly a very mentally disturbed young woman.

There is nothing "mentally disturbing" about being extremely religious. This just further solidifies her as being possessed in my eyes, that she went from being a devout catholic to totally avoiding all things related to The Lord.

Reactions: 1 person
There is nothing "mentally disturbing" about being extremely religious. This just further solidifies her as being possessed in my eyes, that she went from being a devout catholic to totally avoiding all things related to The Lord.

There's plenty that is mentally disturbing about people who take religion to an extreme.

If that's what you believe, that's your problem but even if that were true, it doesn't make sense for her to do a 180 with out a demonic presence.

She didn't do a 180; she was doing crazy extreme religious things before the possession. Read your own link.

If believe the things she was doing were what normal religious people do, then that's your problem.

Based on a true story. And I looked up some pictures of the real girl and she looked worse then the movie portrayal.

Doesnt mean jack. Its still a movie. Its like those retarded tv shows like operation repo where its 100% fake and staged but loosely "based on real events" so some people actually believe its real when the dumb rednecks get mad about their car being towed.

Just because something is based off of real events, doesnt mean thats exactly how it happebed in real life.

Doesnt mean jack. Its still a movie. Its like those retarded tv shows like operation repo where its 100% fake and staged but loosely "based on real events" so some people actually believe its real when the dumb rednecks get mad about their car being towed.

Just because something is based off of real events, doesnt mean thats exactly how it happebed in real life.

Take a look at the link that I posted a few post back. I have a feeling it might make you wonder.

I don't even think you've read all of it, based on your posts.

You say she was "radically religious". Ok, she carried out acts in the name of The Lord and kept holy water near by. After being possessed she did a 180 and avoided all things religious. What don't you understand? Her actions sound like someone who was possessed by a demon, not someone with "severe mental issues".

Anyone know where I can buy some ghost hunter stuff? I swear my house is haunted. The other night, someone was knocking on my bedroom door and I could see a small shadow under the door. Opened the door, no one was there. Went upstairs and the kids were sound asleep. Things have been happening a lot lately.

You say she was "radically religious". Ok, she carried out acts in the name of The Lord and kept holy water near by. After being possessed she did a 180 and avoided all things religious. What don't you understand? Her actions sound like someone who was possessed by a demon, not someone with "severe mental issues".

You really don't understand the concepts of mental illness do you?

If you can read her entire backstory, her upbringing and actions leading up to the "possession" and how it was handled by her family, and "demon possession" is the most plausible and logical explaination to you, then I cannot help you.

How do you know the difference? Is there a textbook case of demonic possession? (I don't ask about mental issues because we all have that crazy uncle or feller down the street).

You really don't understand the concepts of mental illness do you?

If you can read her entire backstory, her upbringing and actions leading up to the "possession" and how it was handled by her family, and "demon possession" is the most plausible and logical explaination to you, then I cannot help you.

In my eyes, Demon possession is the most logical explanation for her actions. It makes too much sense based on her condition and symptoms.

Lol

Let me know when you can come up with a "reason" a 125 pound woman can lift 4 grown men off the floor.

True story.

VN Store

Back