Gila Bend, AZ Declares State of Emergency

That's a weird way to look at it. I judge the city by their actions, not by their neighbors' actions.
I couldnt find anything more specific than the county info for AZ. Do you have info on the city that says otherwise?

If it makes you feel any better, border towns have lower violent crime and property crime rates than the national average. The mayor vaguely saying "violent crime has gone up" is probably accurate (I don't doubt him), but it doesn't even necessarily imply an increase in rate.

Illegal invaders don’t cross the border and just hang out on the other side.

Reactions: AM64
If it makes you feel any better, border towns have lower violent crime and property crime rates than the national average. The mayor vaguely saying "violent crime has gone up" is probably accurate (I don't doubt him), but it doesn't even necessarily imply an increase in rate.

???

If he says violent crime has gone up then that means "the rate" of violent crime has gone up. What else could it mean?

Reactions: Rickyvol77 and AM64
I throw statistics out as I see a huge swell in illegals entering our country at a rapid rate. It takes time to gather data and generate the studies. This is a situation where you roll with common sense.

I couldnt find anything more specific than the county info for AZ. Do you have info on the city that says otherwise?

I didn't say who they voted for as a matter of fact. I asked OP if he thinks they voted for Biden. I do not think that they did, tho I admit I do not know that for a fact. Knowing what I know as a resident of the state and specifically this county, it seems like a really good bet that a secluded small border town over an hour away from Phoenix (this county is freaking huge) voted for Trump.

I could be wrong, but I think all of you would make that guess. I don't think you have to be living here to put that together.

I throw statistics out as I see a huge swell in illegals entering our country at a rapid rate. It takes time to gather data and generate the studies. This is a situation where you roll with common sense.

Link? As far as I know, the last decade saw a big decline in illegal immigration to the US, so I'd be shocked if we were anywhere near the peaks we saw in the 2000's.

I didn't say who they voted for as a matter of fact. I asked OP if he thinks they voted for Biden. I do not think that they did, tho I admit I do not know that for a fact. Knowing what I know as a resident of the state and specifically this county, it seems like a really good bet that a secluded small border town over an hour away from Phoenix (this county is freaking huge) voted for Trump.

I could be wrong, but I think all of you would make that guess. I don't think you have to be living here to put that together.
We had more people than ever vote. GA went blue. Arizona also went blue.

Plenty of weird/new in this election. I will grant you your local knowledge, just figured there could be something more.

Do you think there is any truth to the allegations of voter fraud in Maricopa?

The county is (has been) pretty traditionally conservative in the past.

ETA: I have no idea why my phone suddenly decided to put up a word that is certain to draw the attention of the NSA...

We had more people than ever vote. GA went blue. Arizona also went blue.

Plenty of weird/new in this election. I will grant you your local knowledge, just figured there could be something more.

True. To paint the picture:

You're in the heart of Phoenix ---- 10 minutes of city driving ------> 10 minutes of suburb driving ------ 60 minutes of driving thru wasteland ----> Gila Bend, population 2,000

Do you think there is any truth to the allegations of voter fraud in Maricopa?

The county is (has been) pretty traditionally conservative in the past.

I don't know enough to comment.

It feels like the county's been changing since I got here.

About the time I moved to MC, Sheriff Joe was in office indicating the county leaned right, but then you have political figures like Kirsten Synema and Janet Napolitano. A Democrat can't win here unless they get Maricopa. I don't see how the math could ever work.

About the time I moved to MC, Sheriff Joe was in office indicating the county leaned right, but then you have political figures like Kirsten Synema and Janet Napolitano. A Democrat can't win here unless they get Maricopa. I don't see how the math could ever work.

Synema hasn't exactly worked out like the Democrats planned, I'd bet.

Do you think Gila Bend voted for this?

Do you think the people who can turn a blind eye to this regret voting for this?

And basically all of us have voted for this because I can promise you that each of us has voted for somebody who made immigration worse, or at the very least, punted when they had an opportunity to fix it.
Oh please.... you love you some illegals bro..... go down there and bring a few home with you. They’ll work on your garden for free

VN Store

Back