Gina Carano Fired After Social Media Post

That's one way of looking at it. Maybe I don't know enough about it, but how do they prove it was for her beliefs? Is Disney on the record saying they don't like her beliefs?

All Disney should have to do is invoke their freedom of association to not partner with somebody who publicly expresses ideas they do not want associated with their brand. This is not a scandal. This is how businesses and organizations should operate....unless of course there is proof this is discriminatory in some way.

Gina's lawyer is using the law a that California passed to combat McCarthy communist hunt. They passed a law that said a company or employer can't terminate employment based on politics. Which is quite ironic. There is a YouTube channel called Legal mindset who talks about this suit and explainsWhy Gina has a good chance to win. He was the guy who said that Disney would end up losing the Reedy Creek deal which he turned out to be Accurate. Which I believe some of the legal Minds here Said Disney was going to destroy Florida and the governor.

Gina's lawyer is using the law a that California passed to combat McCarthy communist hunt. They passed a law that said a company or employer can't terminate employment based on politics. Which is quite ironic. There is a YouTube channel called Legal mindset who talks about this suit and explainsWhy Gina has a good chance to win. He was the guy who said that Disney would end up losing the Reedy Creek deal which he turned out to be Accurate. Which I believe some of the legal Minds here Said Disney was going to destroy Florida and the governor.

Disney lost Reedy Creek? That's a way of framing it, I guess. It was a settlement and Disney's win was they got to renegotiate their new development agreement with the state.

Gina has to prove she was fired and that it was because of her beliefs. Good luck.

I would think a jury would be allowed to see more of her comment history than just the one post.

I hadn’t thought about this before, but now that I do, I think it’s interesting that the subculture of hysteria about government power grabs and never letting us go back to normal that existed in 2020/2021 is not treated with the same derision as the concern about risk of exposure to Covid has been treated. You still have people on this forum who use getting vaccinated or wearing masks as an insult but I don’t know that I’ve seen anybody make fun of the people like Carano who were publicly *****ing their pants over emergency public health measures that turned out to be as temporary as those who actually read the enabling statutes predicted they would be.
Depending on where you lived.. fortunately for us in Tennessee, everything was fairly short lived.. but other states, it all went on a loooong time.. which would make anyone cuckoo… PS we are seeing a ton of Covid now at work and it is pretty freaking bad, but nobody really seems to care too much.. haven’t seen anyone die from it lately, so there’s that .. symptoms are really bad though

Last edited:

VN Store

Back