Girls of Georgia Tech

georgia-tech-cheerleaders.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
none too shabby........must be all those Varsity chili dogs that makes them so pretty

that or they rent them from the Cheetah

Reactions: 1 person
tidybowlchamps is obviously an immature and sexually frustrated young man.

Women in Electrical and Computer Engineering (WECE) was established in Fall 2004 by a group of five women, consisting of both undergraduate and graduate students. The initial objective of WECE was to create a community within the ECE department at Georgia Tech where women could seek friendship, support, and advice regarding their academic, professional, and personal life.

Screen-Shot-2016-01-21-at-3.38.19-PM.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 people
tidybowlchamps is obviously an immature and sexually frustrated young man.

Women in Electrical and Computer Engineering (WECE) was established in Fall 2004 by a group of five women, consisting of both undergraduate and graduate students. The initial objective of WECE was to create a community within the ECE department at Georgia Tech where women could seek friendship, support, and advice regarding their academic, professional, and personal life.

Screen-Shot-2016-01-21-at-3.38.19-PM.png

I'm middle aged crazy trying to prove I still can-Jerry Lee Lewis

Besides Ron, all these intellectual women that you post are so old that they fart dust. I'm sorry that our taste differs so greatly. :)

I hope you all know it is not okay to objectify women based on their looks. Ron Mexico is right. Women can also be intelligent and funny and beautiful on the inside! Shame on all of you drooling over pictures. These ladies are someone's daughters, for goodness sake.

Reactions: 2 people
I hope you all know it is not okay to objectify women based on their looks. Ron Mexico is right. Women can also be intelligent and funny and beautiful on the inside! Shame on all of you drooling over pictures. These ladies are someone's daughters, for goodness sake.

But they did pose for those pictures. They are just as complicit as we are. They are looking to be objectified based on their looks. In my heart I wish they would stop doing that because they are NOT good for my heart!

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back