Girls of Mizzou

Thanks for the pics Mfan. No disrespect but I'm just not feeling your program or your school being in the SEC. MAYBE with time they will fit in the old southern country club full of good ol boys. But I doubt it.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

images

I've taken classes at Mizzou and UT and fellas there isn't any difference. Each school has their share of hotties. Maybe Mizzou won't be up there with the Ole Miss and UFs of the world but they can fit in with the rest of the SEC just fine in that department.

I've taken classes at Mizzou and UT and fellas there isn't any difference. Each school has their share of hotties. Maybe Mizzou won't be up there with the Ole Miss and UFs of the world but they can fit in with the rest of the SEC just fine in that department.

Link?

The golden girls knock anything UT has on the sidelines out of the water. And it hurts me to say so. I'll work on the links for the girls. As for the links for attending the schools I would be happy to forward my student loans for you to observe...and make a donation to.

The golden girls knock anything UT has on the sidelines out of the water. And it hurts me to say so. I'll work on the links for the girls. As for the links for attending the schools I would be happy to forward my student loans for you to observe...and make a donation to.

Na, I'll take the LSU golden girls. I do agree that UT cheerleaders and majorettes need an upgrade in talent I'll still take them orange blossoms over those homely lookin mid west chicks.

KU, Nebraska, and Mizzou are not known for having good looking women. Sure, there are a few but the amount of good looking women at these schools does not compare to the amount of good looking women on and SEC campus I have been on.

KU, Nebraska, and Mizzou are not known for having good looking women. Sure, there are a few but the amount of good looking women at these schools does not compare to the amount of good looking women on and SEC campus I have been on.

You obviously have never stepped foot on the MU campus then. KU and Nebraska have HIDEOUS women, period. But MU has always had some of the best looking women in the Big 12.

I have lived in both Columbia, Mo and Knoxville, TN and I can WHOLE HEARTEDLY assure everyone that Mizzou's chicks blow UT chicks out of the water. It really isn't even close at all.

I'm not saying MU has the hottest chicks in the entire SEC, but UT's girls have NOTHING on Mizzou's.

No eye candy in Missouri; plenty of this kind of candy though:

crystal.jpg

Bro get lost!

You have NO reason to even comment on anything Mizzou anymore. Your pussy ass school refuses to continue the rivalry. So please stop trying to drag MU through the mud simply because your rear is sore. Good luck in the Bevo12 for the next couple years.... until you will be introduced as full members in the MWC.

Bro get lost!

You have NO reason to even comment on anything Mizzou anymore. Your pussy ass school refuses to continue the rivalry. So please stop trying to drag MU through the mud simply because your rear is sore. Good luck in the Bevo12 for the next couple years.... until you will be introduced as full members in the MWC.

Pretty sure he's a Vol fan, we do refer to Tennessee as the "Real UT" around these parts.

Edit: Never mind, evidently this is a Mizzou/Kansas thing. Carry on (I guess).

Last edited:
Bro get lost!

To be fair, Mizzou is the meth capital of the Universe.

You obviously have never stepped foot on the MU campus then. KU and Nebraska have HIDEOUS women, period. But MU has always had some of the best looking women in the Big 12.

I have lived in both Columbia, Mo and Knoxville, TN and I can WHOLE HEARTEDLY assure everyone that Mizzou's chicks blow UT chicks out of the water. It really isn't even close at all.

I'm not saying MU has the hottest chicks in the entire SEC, but UT's girls have NOTHING on Mizzou's.

Having graduated from Tennessee, and having spent an extensive amount of time in Austin, it's clear you have no clue what you're talking about.

Then again, maybe that's where they get the saying, "Mizzou Girls are the Best!"...

Oh wait, nobody says that.

Having graduated from Tennessee, and having spent an extensive amount of time in Austin, it's clear you have no clue what you're talking about.

Then again, maybe that's where they get the saying, "Mizzou Girls are the Best!"...

Oh wait, nobody says that.

NOTHING beats a Southern girl. My friends from Michigan were stunned with the women in Knoxville. One has lived his whole life here and he said "Wow man, a Michigan 10 is like a Southern 7.5." Mizzou is much more Michigan than Tennessee imo. Horrible geographic and cultural addition, and they don't even contribute much as a school. I hope they get smacked in the SEC. And God bless the South that I miss so much, I love the people, values, weather, football, food, and of course Southern women.

Academically, Mizzou is a great addition. Too bad SEC university presidents are the only ones that are paid to care about academics.

VN Store

Back