GOP 2024 Plan B?

EasternVol

The Democrats' plight is rightfully getting a lot of attention, but it's not inconceivable that Trump becomes a liability himself. One or more of a new Democrat candidate that's not completely repulsive, Trump's own unfiltered mouth, or new dirt like selective Epstein file leaks could put the Republicans in the same position the Democrats are in now. If that happens, who's their new Fearless Leader?

Last edited:
Reactions: BucksnortVol
The Democrats' plight is rightfully getting a lot of attention, but it's not inconceivable that Trump becomes a liability himself. One of more of a new Democrat candidate that's not completely repulsive, Trump's own unfiltered mouth, or new dirt like selective Epstein file leaks could put the Republicans in the same position the Democrats are in now. If that happens, who's their new Fearless Leader?
There really is no Republican and Democrat party, the top Republican donors have been trying to eject Trump for 9 years. If the Republicans could get rid of Trump, they would have a long time ago. Same system.

4034308724_24f667df83.jpg

The Democrats' plight is rightfully getting a lot of attention, but it's not inconceivable that Trump becomes a liability himself. One or more of a new Democrat candidate that's not completely repulsive, Trump's own unfiltered mouth, or new dirt like selective Epstein file leaks could put the Republicans in the same position the Democrats are in now. If that happens, who's their new Fearless Leader?
It's obvious it would be Nuclear Nikki.

Trump "could become" a liability? He's a convicted felon, rapist, convicted of bank fraud, a traitor who tried to pull off the first coup in American history, gets a boner every time he thinks of Putin War Criminal and other murderous dictators and dislikes our allies, a president who was impeached twice and was responsible for the deaths of Capitol Police officers, owes around a HALF a BILLION in civil fines which makes him a HUGE national-security threat as he will be approached by Russians with offers of money--and he would sell out this country and take that money.

A liability? There are a lot of men serving life sentences in max-security prisons who would be less of a liability as politicians. But would the Earls like them as much as they like the gangster? That's the question!

In that case you should be enjoying him on the ticket.

"it's time to stop posting"

Eastern, you're grossly, and sadly uninformed about the MAGA (but not the TRUE Republicans), their plan B? Here it is:
Trump-Jesus will incite violence Practically promises that.
The MAGAs Are Actually prepping for violence if Trump loses. They're not kidding or just blowing smoke.

This is why I congratulate Adolph Hitler. He lost WWII, but still won the war. He has Nazified the USA even posthumously, thaks to trump and his MAGA-gots. Heil Hitler, long live the führer!

Trump "could become" a liability? He's a convicted felon, rapist, convicted of bank fraud, a traitor who tried to pull off the first coup in American history, gets a boner every time he thinks of Putin War Criminal and other murderous dictators and dislikes our allies, a president who was impeached twice and was responsible for the deaths of Capitol Police officers, owes around a HALF a BILLION in civil fines which makes him a HUGE national-security threat as he will be approached by Russians with offers of money--and he would sell out this country and take that money.

A liability? There are a lot of men serving life sentences in max-security prisons who would be less of a liability as politicians. But would the Earls like them as much as they like the gangster? That's the question!
Liability meaning unelectable. You should know that.

Eastern, you're grossly, and sadly uninformed about the MAGA (but not the TRUE Republicans), their plan B? Here it is:
Trump-Jesus will incite violence Practically promises that.
The MAGAs Are Actually prepping for violence if Trump loses. They're not kidding or just blowing smoke.

This is why I congratulate Adolph Hitler. He lost WWII, but still won the war. He has Nazified the USA even posthumously, thaks to trump and his MAGA-gots. Heil Hitler, long live the führer!
Hard core MAGA isn't big enough to win the election by themselves. They need relative centrists to vote GOP like they did in 2016.
The US was creeping toward facism long before Trump came along.

Reactions: NashVol11

Did you use a complete box of Kleenex posting that .

Hard core MAGA isn't big enough to win the election by themselves. They need relative centrists to vote GOP like they did in 2016.
The US was creeping toward facism long before Trump came along.
That true about our fascist creeping. As a matter of fact, I think it was infecting us from colonial times onward. It just wasn't prevalent outside official racism toward Native Americans Africans, later Chinese immigrants, Irish Immigrants, Jewish Immigrants, Mexicans, etc. It has gradually via state and federal policies and practices seeped deeper and deeper into being government policy on a wider scale. Indeed, it was why the Nazis were making serious inroads in America until certain aspects of the movement alarmed even J. Edgar Hoover. Forcing him to make moves to shut them down. So, NO, we can't lump the contemporary rise in fascism solely on Trump. I don't even think Trump cared one way or another until he realized, or had it pointed out to him (most likely) as a useful base for political ambitions. A simmering pot of discontent, bigotry, and what Hillary correctly labeled, a legion of the miserable. Ready and able to support a rerun to Jim Crow America. Trump didn't create this, but he did exploit its preexistence.

Unlike morning after pills at an Alabama family reunion, there is no plan B for Repubs.

I hope Tim Scott is the VP pick and should tragedy befall Trump, he would be the President. I don't know each and every one of his positions/platform, but I agree with everything I have heard him say publicly and believe that he is a good man. Imagine that...the 1st black president of the USA...being a moral Christian man with common sense values that doesnt believe in any of the BLM/DEI/systemic racism bullcrap.

Maybe he could change the "national conversation" about people away from the intentionally divisive nonsense program aimed at keeping people deceived and divided, towards one that actually reflects the way the overwhelming majority of folks actually feel: that skintone doesnt actually matter and people should be judged on an individual basis not by the arbitrary amount of melanin in their skin. Of the few hundred people that I come in contact with on a weekly basis, I dont know of anyone who hates people based on their skin. Nor do I know anyone that has ever told me about being harmed because of their skintone. Contrary to the media's constant lies, in my experience the default way that folks treat eachother is with kindness and respect, not racism, hatred, violence etc. Hopefully the media and government can stop trying to divide people sooner rather than later. I know the Dimwits wing of the Uniparty has no interest in the truth...because their actual platform and policies are garbage and they need to manufacture distractions and "crisis". Maybe the Republican wing can bring about some honesty and compassion. Don't hold your breath though...both sides seek power and money above all else. At our expense.

*btw...close to 50% of the ads on my youtube feed these days are Obamas raggedy butt begging for $5 donations for Sloppy Joe. Makes me want to vomit.

Last edited:
I hope Tim Scott is the VP pick and should tragedy befall Trump, he would be the President. I don't know each and every one of his positions/platform, but I agree with everything I have heard him say publicly and believe that he is a good man. Imagine that...the 1st black president of the USA...being a moral Christian man with common sense values that doesnt believe in any of the BLM/DEI/systemic racism bullcrap.

Maybe he could change the "national conversation" about people away from the intentionally divisive nonsense program aimed at keeping people deceived and divided, towards one that actually reflects the way the overwhelming majority of folks actually feel: that skintone doesnt actually matter and people should be judged on an individual basis not by the arbitrary amount of melanin in their skin. Of the few hundred people that I come in contact with on a weekly basis, I dont know of anyone who hates people based on their skin. Nor do I know anyone that has ever told me about being harmed because of their skintone. Contrary to the media's constant lies, in my experience the default way that folks treat eachother is with kindness and respect, not racism, hatred, violence etc. Hopefully the media and government can stop trying to divide people sooner rather than later. I know the Dimwits wing of the Uniparty has no interest in the truth...because their actual platform and policies are garbage and they need to manufacture distractions and "crisis". Maybe the Republican wing can bring about some honesty and compassion. Don't hold your breath though...both sides seek power and money above all else. At our expense.

*btw...close to 50% of the ads on my youtube feed these days are Obamas raggedy butt begging for $5 donations for Sloppy Joe. Makes me want to vomit.

I get the same ads except it’s Trump Jr. doing the begging.

Wasn't Obama the first black president?

You're really reaching here
Your party is losing their collective minds and at each others throats. So you deflect to Trump. Claiming he is on epstein's list. You can't prove it, but that doesn't stop you from spreading it. That's a low life move and proves how disgusting you people ( libs) are. The powers that be know who visited the island and how many times. They have the flight logs. If his name was on it, the loser libs would have made that known.

Wasn't Obama the first black president?
Define black. I mean a one dropper calls themself black just because they know they can get away with it. If you argue that, then you’re called a racist.

Your party is losing their collective minds and at each others throats. So you deflect to Trump. Claiming he is on epstein's list. You can't prove it, but that doesn't stop you from spreading it. That's a low life move and proves how disgusting you people ( libs) are. The powers that be know who visited the island and how many times. They have the flight logs. If his name was on it, the loser libs would have made that known.
Of all the vile things posted on here that's your red line? That's the low life move?

Try reading it again. What's my party by the way?

bwaaaaaa haaaaaaaa haaaaaaa

The fact that Epstein's list is still not public PROVES that Trump ain't on it.

VN Store

Back