GOP 2024 Plan B?

He is the Republican nominee but that's not because the GOP leadership wants him, they have been trying to get rid of him for a decade.

This isn't some new thing. There really is only one party with two choices, even the most stubborn Republicans figured this out about the time white Obama -> Romney was the nominee.

Short bus rider?
Some of the staples of the Republican party have lost all integrity defending Trump for the last 7 years. Are you facking kidding me?

🤭🤭 You're an uninformed tribal clown

Reactions: Septic
Libs/Dems tend to forget Trump is the most centrist Republican POTUS elected in the last 100+ years. But yet they still hate him because they suffer from TDS. Nevermind the fact that the he might as well be considered an alter boy compared to Clinton, who most Dems will defend to their dying breath.

Some of the staples of the Republican party have lost all integrity defending Trump for the last 7 years. Are you facking kidding me?

The GOP leadership has been trying to get rid of him for a decade. I'm not sure what the rest of your millennial speak is about.

Most Republicans figured out the obvious about 10 years ago i.e. Romney.

Like I said its like talking about "we landed on the moon", because you haven't even figured that part out yet.

Plan B? 😆😆😆😆😆😆

The GOP hasn't thought about a Plan B. They're not capable of formulating a Plan B. Plan A didn't have much thought. It's simply Trump. Project 2025 is a different story. The fellows are on a mission away from their Congressional clowns
The only people talking about Project 2025 are liberals. No one the right is really aware of it or cares about it.

It's a scare tactic, plain and simple. So congrats on spreading propaganda.

The GOP leadership has been trying to get rid of him for a decade. I'm not sure what the rest of your millennial speak is about.

Like I said its like talking about "we landed on the moon", because you haven't even figured that part out yet.
You keep hurling insults without the first damn clue. Millennial? 😯 Hell I'm old enough that I can say I voted for Reagan in 1984

The Ward Clever/Country Club Republican model is gone.

You're really reaching here
Your party is losing their collective minds and at each others throats. So you deflect to Trump. Claiming he is on epstein's list. You can't prove it, but that doesn't stop you from spreading it. That's a low life move and proves how disgusting you people ( libs) are. The powers that be know who visited the island and how many times. They have the flight logs. If his name was on it, the loser libs would have made that known.
They seem to forget the part where Trump threw Epstein out of Mar-a-Lago when he found out about Epstein's proclivities. One would think that Epstein would have leaked out about Trump in retaliation. Instead we get internet gossip mongers.

Having real, living blue anons posting in this thread is amazing and fun to watch.

Trump isn't the Republicans' choice?
I think it is very arguable that he is not the Republican establishment's choice. The ruling elite abhor him because he's turned the world upside down on them. The regular everyday working class people are the ones supporting him resulting in elitist comments like LG's and other denigrating and sneering with "MAGA cultists" rhetoric at those they feel are beneath them.

I didn't want Trump as the nominee this year. Never voted for him in a primary. But he seems to be the best choice we have at the moment because the Dems have been taken over by moronic progressives.

Libs/Dems tend to forget Trump is the most centrist Republican POTUS elected in the last 100+ years. But yet they still hate him because they suffer from TDS. Nevermind the fact that the he might as well be considered an alter boy compared to Clinton, who most Dems will defend to their dying breath.

Can you elaborate on how Trump is an "alter boy" compared to Clinton?

Clinton is a scumbag, no doubt - but I'm curious as to how you might attempt to justify that Trump isn't.

dude, he told you, he is part of the machine. every single benefit of the "machine" he has enjoyed. There is a reason he was hated by the right until he started running for president as one of them. The ONLY difference between Trump and the machine is that Trump is honest about it, while the rest of the machine will deny it. but they are the exact same. Millionaire democrats from New York who haven't actually made anything in their lives.
I'm talking about the political machine. Trump has always been an outsider. Mitch's acceptance is about the same as Nancy Pelosi or Barry Soetoro holding an American flag or a Bible

Reactions: LibertyVol

Integrity? Like the left has any? If it weren't for the double standard, ya'll wouldn't have any at all.

The only people talking about Project 2025 are liberals. No one the right is really aware of it or cares about it.

It's a scare tactic, plain and simple. So congrats on spreading propaganda.
No kidding. I think a good investment might be a spaghetti/bullchit manufacturer since the Democrats are throwing tons of it at the wall... But cows manufacture bullchit and they are on the leftist hit list... I'm so confused.

MAGA

VN Store

Back