GOP 2024 Plan B?

The Democrats' plight is rightfully getting a lot of attention, but it's not inconceivable that Trump becomes a liability himself. One or more of a new Democrat candidate that's not completely repulsive, Trump's own unfiltered mouth, or new dirt like selective Epstein file leaks could put the Republicans in the same position the Democrats are in now. If that happens, who's their new Fearless Leader?
How crazy have things gotten that now the Reps nominating Trump is the least crazy option we have? Hilarious.

Plan B? 😆😆😆😆😆😆

The GOP hasn't thought about a Plan B. They're not capable of formulating a Plan B. Plan A didn't have much thought. It's simply Trump. Project 2025 is a different story. The fellows are on a mission away from their Congressional clowns

How crazy have things gotten that now the Reps nominating Trump is the least crazy option we have? Hilarious.
It's only the least crazy option if you view it from a binary lens. I get that's political system, but we still have more than two choices, as individuals, as to how we apply our political ideology and personal choices as to how to live

Reactions: LouderVol
Plan B? 😆😆😆😆😆😆

The GOP hasn't thought about a Plan B. They're not capable of formulating a Plan B. Plan A didn't have much thought. It's simply Trump. Project 2025 is a different story. The fellows are on a mission away from their Congressional clowns

The GOP really has nothing to do with Trump, not really. Try and keep up.

It's only the least crazy option if you view it from a binary lens. I get that's political system, but we still have more than two choices, as individuals, as to how we apply our political ideology and personal choices as to how to live
My apologies. He’s the least crazy option with a chance to win.

What? 😯 He's the GOP's choice to lead the nation and world. Not really? Scarecrow country.🤭🤭😆😆 I loved seeing Jackson Browne sing " If I only had a brain", at the Wizard of Oz on tour 20+ years ago. 🤭🤭😆😆😆

What? 😯 He's the GOP's choice to lead the nation and world. Not really? Scarecrow country.🤭🤭😆😆 I loved seeing Jackson Browne sing " If I only had a brain", at the Wizard of Oz on tour 20+ years ago. 🤭🤭😆😆😆
The GOP leadership would like someone else, its not real hard here. They've been trying to get rid of Trump for about 8-9 years. Nikki this round if it were up to them.

There really isn't two parties at this point, and hasn't been for decades. Most people in the republican party figured this out many years ago... .its the only reason Trump is a thing.

Like I said, you might want to try and keep up.... it feels strange explaining this to someone in 2024.

88PTS9.gif

The GOP leadership would like someone else, its not real hard here. They've been trying to get rid of Trump for about 8-9 years. Nikki this round if it were up to them.

There really isn't two parties at this point, and hasn't been for decades. Most people in the republican party figured this out many years ago... .its the only reason Trump is a thing.

Like I said, you might want to try and keep up.... it feels strange explaining this to someone in 2024.

88PTS9.gif
I rest my case

No he isn't. That's what you people don't seen to fathom. He's the people's choice. The machine hates him. That's why we love him

MAGA

The Democrats' plight is rightfully getting a lot of attention, but it's not inconceivable that Trump becomes a liability himself. One or more of a new Democrat candidate that's not completely repulsive, Trump's own unfiltered mouth, or new dirt like selective Epstein file leaks could put the Republicans in the same position the Democrats are in now. If that happens, who's their new Fearless Leader?

Doesn't matter. There is literally nothing Trump could do that would alienate the MAGA cult.

Doesn't matter. There is literally nothing Trump could do that would alienate the MAGA cult.
You supported until a few days ago someone who is mentally unfit for office. It was clear and obvious to most who didn't have an agenda. You allowed yourself, the press, your party, and those around him to ignore he's cognitively not fit for office. It wasn't until it became apparent he would lose you all lost your collective mind. You have lost all right to declare anything fake news, a right wing conspiracy, or that you are pro democracy.

Trump "could become" a liability? He's a convicted felon, rapist, convicted of bank fraud, a traitor who tried to pull off the first coup in American history, gets a boner every time he thinks of Putin War Criminal and other murderous dictators and dislikes our allies, a president who was impeached twice and was responsible for the deaths of Capitol Police officers, owes around a HALF a BILLION in civil fines which makes him a HUGE national-security threat as he will be approached by Russians with offers of money--and he would sell out this country and take that money.

A liability? There are a lot of men serving life sentences in max-security prisons who would be less of a liability as politicians. But would the Earls like them as much as they like the gangster? That's the question!
This is a prime example of how public education has failed this country...that people believe this.

until it comes time to vote and they will fall in line. Just like Bernie isn't a Dem and would never support Hillary.....until he grifted millions and ends up supporting Hillary.

Trump isn't the Republicans' choice?

He is the Republican nominee but that's not because the GOP leadership wants him, they have been trying to get rid of him for a decade.

This isn't some new thing. There really is only one party with two choices, even the most stubborn Republicans figured this out about the time white Obama -> Romney was the nominee.

Short bus rider?

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
No he isn't. That's what you people don't seen to fathom. He's the people's choice. The machine hates him. That's why we love him

MAGA
dude, he told you, he is part of the machine. every single benefit of the "machine" he has enjoyed. There is a reason he was hated by the right until he started running for president as one of them. The ONLY difference between Trump and the machine is that Trump is honest about it, while the rest of the machine will deny it. but they are the exact same. Millionaire democrats from New York who haven't actually made anything in their lives.

Reactions: EasternVol and Carp
there are people who would still vote for Biden.

a lot of it comes down to who is on the ticket.

if either party fielded decent candidates the "bases" wouldn't be nearly as set in stone.

VN Store

Back