GOP 2024 Plan B?

You underestimate just how terrible Trump's campaign is right now. It's one of the worst campaigns I've witnessed. He's likely to lose this and the gop only has themselves to blame

There is no GOP, its literally just a name at this point.

Who else you got by the way? I see you going down the line and picking Trump apart but what else you got because on the policy front it gets pretty much bleak after Trump.

I keep looking and asking for all these great policies, candidates and campaigns but I never see them.

The DemLibs always miss the boat. The only way Harris beats Trump is to cheat more than they did to get Biden in office. Not a DemLib or Hillary fan, but I do think she would have been more moderate and competent than Harris. And they totally wiffed on the fact that she would have crushed Trump in this cycle. Even though she is an evil devil.
I agree except that Harris won't have to really cheat this time. Today's Trump is much more unfiltered and out of control than 2016's and even 2020's Trump. He'll give her a lot of votes with the narcissistic, arrogant, ridiculous things that he will say and do in the next three months.

Last edited:

Who else you got by the way? I see you going down the line and picking Trump apart but what else you got because on the policy front it gets pretty much bleak after Trump.

I keep looking and asking for all these great policies, candidates and campaigns but I never see them.
if its just policy look at Paul or Amash.

but I am sure you will pivot to the next tried and true party leash your cling to: they aren't viable.

viableness of a candidate is only set by people voting for them. If people aren't just rubber stamping their parties selections they would be off looking at other candidates. which would make those third party candidates....viable.

everyone needs to free themselves from the party bs, and actually vote for candidates they want to be in charge. not who is most popular amongst a party controlled group.

Reactions: EasternVol
but I am sure you will pivot to the next tried and true party leash your cling to: they aren't viable.

I don't vote.

The issue is with him is two fold, 1.) he is implying you have to agree with everything a candidate says, will do, etc. (or someone that might be in their administration).... that basically means you can't vote for anyone 2.) I think what he is implying is vote for Kamala, but the problem there is I don't believe her like her polices.

So, the question for him is who else does he have. He can vote for the Hooker or Potato Head, but its not because of some sound policy. I don't believe he believes that.

The U.S. is basically well on its way to becoming South Africa i.e. a failed state i.e. a Banana Republic.

This country is so far gone the loonies actually think Trump is a conservative and that Kamala isn't radical enough.

Last edited:
if its just policy look at Paul or Amash.

viableness of a candidate is only set by people voting for them. If people aren't just rubber stamping their parties selections they would be off looking at other candidates. which would make those third party candidates....viable.

everyone needs to free themselves from the party bs, and actually vote for candidates they want to be in charge. not who is most popular amongst a party controlled group.
I'd add Massie there as well but I'm not sure how much he has left. He was attacked by Trump for voting against massive spending

Reactions: EasternVol

We did this exact same exercise a week ago. Use the search

I'd add Massie there as well but I'm not sure how much he has left. He was attacked by Trump for voting against massive spending

None of those people are running so you can't vote for them. If they were running they would never make it far without bending the knee.

So,, who else you got?

Policy has nothing to do with anything anymore.

We did this exact same exercise a week ago. Use the search

Yes, you aren't providing anything. I feel fine saying you are being dishonest in nature on this subject. All of these people have also probably mentioned their position under that theory, use the search function.

None of those people are running so you can't vote for them. If they were running they would never make it far without bending the knee.

So,, who else you got?

They did run but the party chose Trump. That tells me the self labeled conservatives don't want to actually worry about policy. Trump is likely going to lose to Biden and Harris but it's all good because he's running? That's the worst reason

Reactions: LouderVol
Paul, Amash, and Massie aren't running.

Amash is out of politics, I think. It's a shame, too. I would cast a vote for him in a heartbeat.

Yes, you aren't providing anything. I feel fine saying you are being dishonest in nature on this subject. All of these people have also probably mentioned their position under that theory, use the search function.
I named multiple people as have others that have served as elected officials. If the parties aren't interested then that's on them. This "who ya gonna get" is ridiculous

Reactions: BernardKingGOAT
They did run but the party chose Trump. That tells me the self labeled conservatives don't want to actually worry about policy. Trump is likely going to lose to Biden and Harris but it's all good because he's running? That's the worst reason

They're not going to get anywhere without bending the knee.

Trump is likely going to lose to Biden and Harris but it's all good because he's running? That's the worst reason

Those people that you named have no chance, and even if they had a chance that chance would most likely be taken away without bending the knee.

Policy has nothing to do with any of this anymore, not really.

Paul, Amash, and Massie aren't running.

Amash is out of politics, I think. It's a shame, too. I would cast a vote for him in a heartbeat.
That's the fault of the party not the candidates. It's been hijacked by people wearing their red hat a bit too tight

Amash just ran but lost the primary

I named multiple people as have others that have served as elected officials. If the parties aren't interested then that's on them. This "who ya gonna get" is ridiculous

No. You are saying Trump's policies are wrong or implied, so who else you voting for?

That's the fault of the party not the candidates. It's been hijacked by people wearing their red hat a bit too tight

There is no parties, that is your imagination. There is only ONE party, that's the game.

Who you voting for?

Amash just ran but lost the primary
I am the grim reaper for political candidates. If I like them, they have no chance.

He and others have the right ideas, they just don't know how to take their logical positions and motivate others with emotions.

Reactions: hog88 and LSU-SIU
Where have I claimed it exists in this election? The 2 major candidates are compete trash and I won't vote for them. Do you understand this at all?
Now that makes sense. But what is this great policy (policies). Also, I think what you were implying is the one guy has to be in total agreement with the candidate (or possibly future administration)? How is that possible?

Most of the people voting for Trump know something is terribly wrong with society and this country, they started to realize The People really don't rule. (just my take) It has very little to do with policy, not that I have some serious issue with Trump's.

Now that makes sense. But what is this great policy (policies). Also, I think what you were implying is the one guy has to be in total agreement with the candidate (or possibly future administration)? How is that possible?
Where have I implied that? I've simply pointed out that many of the people voting for Trump actually claim major policies differences they won't acknowledge.

luther says “narrow minded” pocket book issues doesn’t concern him. In other words he doesn’t care if people can afford food, a place to live, etc just as long as his feelings aren’t hurt.
Accurate

Where have I implied that? I've simply pointed out that many of the people voting for Trump actually claim major policies differences they won't acknowledge.

I hate to tell you but probably 95% of his policies Paul would most likely vote for, right? So, like I said, policies have very little to do with why people want Trump. I think the older people that are basically retired (the majority) want for Americans what they got, unfortunately there doesn't exist a person or a policy to make that happen. (imo)

My guess is the future administrations will be overseeing the collapse and probably breakup.

If the U.S. were in good shape, Trump wouldn't even be a thing.

So,, who else you got?

they would make it further if the people would get off their own knees to the party.

blaming the candidates for the party's or the people's failures ignores the real problem.

VN Store

Back