GOP Debate The Sequel!

Trump should debate. The adult in the room will draw a contrast for voters.

I think he is afraid of that. The I'm so far ahead excuse doesn't hold water.

He doesn't have the big donors and some states are done with him.

That's been all of them. Virtually no specifics. Just talking over each other.

That has what "debates" have become. They need to come up with a fair format and have the other mics off when somebody has the floor. If a debater yells to interrupt then they should be penalized floor time. We need some decorum.

Trump should debate. The adult in the room will draw a contrast for voters.

I think he is afraid of that. The I'm so far ahead excuse doesn't hold water.

He doesn't have the big donors and some states are done with him.

His poll numbers keep going up. He has no incentive to debate.

Didn’t watch but Trump won the debate again

If Trump isn't on the GOP ticket, whatever GOP candidate the big money donors trot out there will be slaughtered. Polling is quite clear for the GOP. It is Trump or bust. He is their best chance (and even that is small thanks to "election fortification").

I've been watching some clips this morning, Vieck was the leader in the clubhouse for my primary vote. Now I'm at none of the above, maybe Scott but the sad reality is none of them (including Trump) are beating Michele O in the general.

Reactions: SlipKidVol
More substance in this debate than democrats could hope for in 2 decades.
Seriously, no substance but a 360 degree vicious cycle. I will give you the Democrat part but you think wasting 3 minutes on drapes is substance? or candidates talking about their 5 year old accomplishment of winning an election is substance? This debate was filled with stupid meaningless sidebars eating up time with no control. The only mic they threatened to cut off was Burgum's.

Substance? JB is sleeping with a teacher union member, followed up by Pence stating he is also sleeping with a teacher. Save us all from this BS of 2nd graders. There was a morsel of substance, nothing more nothing less. Democrats can easily out do that and I hate to say it.

Don't fool yourself with throwing shade on the Democrats because it isn't even close. China won the debate last night because they are in the heads of those candidates and that is the only thing all of them agree, with one exception.

Last edited:
I'd give DeSantis and Haley each a C.

The entire endeavor a complete F. Even the audience appeared to be rolling their eyes at the futility of them all yelling to be heard over one another. Very little sustained applause.

If Trump isn't on the GOP ticket, whatever GOP candidate the big money donors trot out there will be slaughtered. Polling is quite clear for the GOP. It is Trump or bust. He is their best chance (and even that is small thanks to "election fortification").

Only shows the pathetic state of the GOP and, more particularly, conservative voters. And, more particularly, rural voters.

Only shows the pathetic state of the GOP and, more particularly, conservative voters. And, more particularly, rural voters.

Yeah, F them rural voters. Stupid rubes we don't need, the country would be just fine without them since you can get your groceries from the store.

Reactions: RavinDave
The GOP is not a serious party anymore. What has the GOP done in the House since winning a majority? Absolutely nothing but
their lame attempt to smear Biden because his son took money from companies (legally) and bought a gun, illegally. It's a pathetic, unserious
party.

Yeah, F them rural voters. Stupid rubes we don't need, the country would be just fine without them since you can get your groceries from the store.

OK, ok: we'll let them continue to farm if they'll agree to stay completely out of politics and don't vote in primaries or general elections because of
the, yea, stupid thing.

OK, ok: we'll let them continue to farm if they'll agree to stay completely out of politics and don't vote in primaries or general elections because of
the, yea, stupid thing.

Yeah, I like it. Taxation without representation or heck even slavery, you are a true democrat and patriot.

Reactions: VOLS INC.
the, yea, stupid thing.
Freak needs to add a dislike button and a far fetched button or throw crap on the wall button see what sticks button. You like to hear yourself talk.
You can't preach Democracy with statements like these.

Freak needs to add a dislike button and a far fetched button or throw crap on the wall button see what sticks button. You like to hear yourself talk.
You can't preach Democracy with statements like these.

I was being facetious, dude. (Look it up.)

Serious question - do any of these candidates have an actual platform? Desantis is trying to out- woke trump, we know trumps is to play the victim and stick it to the people his base hates, but what about the rest? Now that Roe v Wade has been put to bed - what are the wedge issues left? Unemployment is low... How are the candidates going to tackle inflation? Seems like some substance is in order.

VN Store

Back