@GordenC

@GordonC
Since I’m not allowed to play in that other thread.
You’re absolutely right. The concept of the work in progress was taught by Paul in Philippians. 3

Brothers and sisters, I do not regard myself as having taken hold of it yet; but one thing I do: (AF)forgetting what lies behind and reaching forward to what liesahead, 14 I (AG)press on toward the goal for the prize of the (AH)upward call of God in (AI)Christ Jesus. 15 Therefore, all who are [i](AJ)mature, let’s have this attitude; and if in anything you have a (AK)different attitude, (AL)God will reveal that to you as well;

@GordonC
Since I’m not allowed to play in that other thread.
You’re absolutely right. The concept of the work in progress was taught by Paul in Philippians. 3

Brothers and sisters, I do not regard myself as having taken hold of it yet; but one thing I do: (AF)forgetting what lies behind and reaching forward to what liesahead, 14 I (AG)press on toward the goal for the prize of the (AH)upward call of God in (AI)Christ Jesus. 15 Therefore, all who are [i](AJ)mature, let’s have this attitude; and if in anything you have a (AK)different attitude, (AL)God will reveal that to you as well;
haha why aren't you allowed to post there?
I thought you were joking about that.

FWIW, I’m dismayed by the nuking of Slice’s thread.
It still doesn’t sit right with me that the putrid pile of filth came to my peaceful thread. Did his denominational BS in there and got it nuked. Then started another doing his BS and I’m locked out.
I honestly should start the non denominational Sunday school thread II.

It still doesn’t sit right with me that the putrid pile of filth came to my peaceful thread. Did his denominational BS in there and got it nuked. Then started another doing his BS and I’m locked out.
I honestly should start the non denominational Sunday school thread II.
I’m lost but I think I have a clue.

Love you guys and girls.

Had heart attack at noon on thu it seems.

Please contunue prayers.
I added you to the church prayer list on Sunday, continuing to pray here. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Thank you for updating! I know you must be exhausted. Work on getting better, and post back when you’re a cranky convalescent! 💕

Last edited:

VN Store

Back