@GordenC

PSA.

Most restaurants use more butter than stock in their rice to give it more flavor and many will pour a cup of melted butter in a pan of rice after it comes out if the oven.
It's good to know that, seriously.
I did eat some of the bread they brought, but not much, and no butter.
This is going to be a challenge trying to figure out everything.

Edit: When I went to the doctor yesterday, I was down 27 lbs from what I was at my last appointment there in September. And I was down 12 from when I was admitted to the hospital on the 8th.

@GordonC how are the tests resulting ?
I've had blood work done twice but I haven't heard anything at all, which I guess is good news.
I'm still on all the medications from the hospital, and I had the refills sent to the local pharmacy here for when that time comes.
I am able to maintain O2 at 97-99% without using any oxygen tanks, so that's good.
I am able to go to the grocery store and push the buggy around without problems, and I'm walking up the hill to the mailbox here at the house and taking my dogs for short walks in the back yard. So that is progress.
I try to get a little bit more exercise each day.
Thanks for asking.

I've had blood work done twice but I haven't heard anything at all, which I guess is good news.
I'm still on all the medications from the hospital, and I had the refills sent to the local pharmacy here for when that time comes.
I am able to maintain O2 at 97-99% without using any oxygen tanks, so that's good.
I am able to go to the grocery store and push the buggy around without problems, and I'm walking up the hill to the mailbox here at the house and taking my dogs for short walks in the back yard. So that is progress.
I try to get a little bit more exercise each day.
Thanks for asking.
Good news brother. I epically failed the scalp biopsy and now have a 1.5" suture in muh hayd. CT scan today!

Wow, your plate is full! Wishing you a Much happier New Year!
Prayers 82.

Prayers Gordo
I've been blessed. Covid was mild, kidney stone and subsequent surgery wasn't really painful, the hip is finally about healed and works like a champ and the head is healing. I can't complain. I just want Gordo to get well!

VN Store

Back