Greatest athlete of all time Mike Tyson

Ali post prime would have destroyed Tyson in his prime.

I wondered why this thread was in the Pub, now I know. It's meant to be a comedy piece.

Reactions: 1 person
bo-jackson-the-ball.jpeg

this guy says hello

OK you tools

Best athlete at the moment...

Tyson in his prime would have destroyed any boxer in history or history after his demise...

One on one in Tyson's prime would have meant death. He held back death blows on probably 20 men.

OK you tools

Tyson in his prime would have destroyed any boxer in history or history after his demise...

One on one in Tysons prime would have meant death. He held back death blows on probably 20 men.
Joe Louis would have caved in his skull and been able to take anything Tyson had. Ali would have destroyed him as well.

OK you tools

One on one in Tyson's prime would have meant death. He held back death blows on probably 20 men.

love how you just throw out hypotheticals with all your answer, tool.

He never would've landed those blows on Ali and Ali could have just toyed him with jabs all night until he took the TKO if he wanted to.

Jackson's speed, power, leadership, decision making, arm, swing, agility and ability to bounce off would be tacklers all beat Tyson individually. And he gets to combine all those traits.

OK you tools

Tyson won most of his fights by intimidation.

Prime on prime, Ali would have stomped a mud hole in Tyson's a$$ and walked it dry.

Ali post prime would have destroyed Tyson in his prime.

I wondered why this thread was in the Pub, now I know. It's meant to be a comedy piece.

Ali is gonna box Tyson to death???? LOL

Ali could not touch Tyson's power/speed

How the fook is Ali gonna sting a man with his head down and his hands up?????????????????

Ali is gonna box Tyson to death???? LOL

Ali could not touch Tyson's power/speed

How the fook is Ali gonna sting a man with his head down and his hands up?????????????????

Maybe the same way he beat many with his hands down and his head up.

Tyson won most of his fights by intimidation.

Prime on prime, Ali would have stomped a mud hole in Tyson's a$$ and walked it dry.

Intimidation?

Good God man, he won his fights by speed and power and a defense of attack!!

VN Store

Back