Guys - Oregon is a GREAT team - up there with Bama

Stevorino

Calm down - this is a young team that will learn and move forward.

Lots of winnable games yet to come - starting next weekend.

Reactions: 3 people
No friggin' way, they could not stay on the same field with BAMA, A&M, LSU, or UGA, they would or will be run out of the stadium by any really good SEC team come bowl time.

Our next several opponents are really good teams, other than south Alabama. Should we be ok with getting blown out by all of them?

No friggin' way, they could not stay on the same field with BAMA, A&M, LSU, or UGA, they would or will be run out of the stadium by any really good SEC team come bowl time.

You're out of your mind that they couldn't beat UGA or A&M, and they'd probably give LSU and Alabama a good game.

Get real dude.

Reactions: 4 people
Stupidest **** I have read ever. Georgia lost to Clemson. LSU hasn't looked good this year. A&M unless they learn to play defense you're not winning ****. They would hang with Bama. Probably could beat them, but Bama plays the same defense as Stanford.

I really hate idiots who don't know **** speaking.

Reactions: 5 people
Guys - We're a bad team. - Down there with Kentucky.

Would have said Vanderbilt but we lost to Kentucky after 26 years and then Vanderbilt blew us out.

Justin Worley makes Crompton look good. And I'm talking about before Crompton's senior year when he wasn't completely horrible.

It's not so much the speed it's the gimmick they run. They are the guy that sucker punches.

There's not another team in the country that can go to Oregon and win .... including Bama. Never seen anything like this Oregon team.

Dude, do yourself a favor and stop posting crap like this so you don't look like a complete idiot.

Reactions: 1 person

Dumb. We will revisit this around the NC game.

Dumb. We will revisit this around the NC game.
I don't know why they won't be in it. They're not even the best team in the PAC12 now, check out Stanford that they can't get by these days.

VN Store

Back