Hating Alabama

It's not the Bama team or coaches I hate. It's the people that became Bama fans in the last 25 years. I'm talking about people with zero ties to the school or state. Bandwagon fans are not fans.

Hopefully, these clowns will be less vocal now
Oh i know a few of those.

Reactions: Swiftybaby
Its not Saban or the players I hate, its the ignorant fanbase that thinks Bama is the standard for every other team in the country. They turned a blind eye to Bear cheating, drinking, and stacking his roster to win half their titles. They then turned another blind eye to the 3 dozen Chargers on campus when Saban took over and started winning.

Yet they DESPISE Fulmer for the Means NCAA stuff. They refuse to admit that they were duped by Gallion in the case even though the Bama grad Judge that oversaw the case wrote a tell all book stating Fulmer had nothing to do with it.

They refuse to admit any of their hate for Fulmer or Tennessee is based solely on the fact that historically Tennessee is the only team that could bring them back to reality.

It’s nothing but sad, misinformed, ignorant bias and it’s a plague on their fanbase and this otherwise beautiful state.

Growing up here, Ive met 10 to 1 of their fans that practice this blatantly uneducated nonsense and THAT’S why I hate them.

I wouldn’t piss on them if they were on fire.

It's not the Bama team or coaches I hate. It's the people that became Bama fans in the last 25 years. I'm talking about people with zero ties to the school or state. Bandwagon fans are not fans.

Hopefully, these clowns will be less vocal now
Yes!!! Those are the people who think Bama has been dominant forever. I mentioned to one Bama fan once that the series goes in cycles and that we owned them in the 90s and he says that's not the way he remembers it. Lol

You could replace Bama with Florida and express how I feel. Nothing is the gut punch like losing to Florida each year when they have a new coach, new qb, new everything and we have 5 th year seniors everything, and still choke. Blame it on Steve Spurrier who used to rub our noses in it after a loss. I hate Florida more than Bama
Bama hate = Gator hate ....couldn't live on the difference

Reactions: volfeeva
Alabama
Georgia
Florida

In no particular order, are the teams that I LOATHE. I don’t hate any of the individuals. Just their programs. As a TN fan, if you don’t have a genuine deep hatred for those 3 teams, then you aren’t truly a fan. I would include Auburn in there but we don’t play them as often.

I can’t even turn on the damn TV without seeing his face. He’s got more air time than Kennedy got when he was murdered. ESPN is doing all they can to save their cash cow! The Gumps are even leaving flowers at the Tee shirt booth at Walmart. The stench coming across the line verifies most have s^^^ their selves.

You could replace Bama with Florida and express how I feel. Nothing is the gut punch like losing to Florida each year when they have a new coach, new qb, new everything and we have 5 th year seniors everything, and still choke. Blame it on Steve Spurrier who used to rub our noses in it after a loss. I hate Florida more than Bama
If you hate Florida more than Bama, you haven't been a Vol fan long enough.

......is a way of life! I can tell you that in 2022 my Alabama graduate daughter and five of her Bama girlfriends were staying in our house for the game and it was a glorious meltdown of epic proportions that night. The tears were soooo sweet. The fact they were so offended by us playing Dixie Land Delight in the stadium after we won was even sweeter. They stewed at our tailgate after the game as me and my buds smoked our cigars, sipped Elmer T Lee bourbon and sang Rocky Top late into the night. They left the tailgate and finally made it back to our house around 2am. I made them breakfast the next morning that included hashbrowns.....with a piece of American cheese in the shape of a Power T laid across the top of their hashbrowns on each plate. Served a bowl of fruit....that only contained sliced oranges. The scrambled eggs had orange food coloring in them. They were not amused, but I was and that's all that mattered. It might have been my best troll job ever.

I have some confessions to make after the days long gumpfest over their new coach I've been watching. First of all I want to clarify Alabama hate. This is not like Hamas hate or terrorist hate or some other demonic hatred. This is pure, cleansing hatred that makes you a better person. Having said this I confess that I hate Alabama, their new coach, the plane that brought him here, the tarmack, etc., every blade of grass in their stadium, the stupid red arches in Tuscaloosa, even the whole town of Tuscaloosa. After watching a myriad of gumpcasts, I am now convinced that Tennessee fans are smarter, better looking, have more teeth, have better trailers, and can put 2 syallables together. I have to give credit to the first poster who said Saban retired because he couldn't beat Tennessee at Neyland!
Yes, but how do you REALLY feel ?

I have some confessions to make after the days long gumpfest over their new coach I've been watching. First of all I want to clarify Alabama hate. This is not like Hamas hate or terrorist hate or some other demonic hatred. This is pure, cleansing hatred that makes you a better person. Having said this I confess that I hate Alabama, their new coach, the plane that brought him here, the tarmack, etc., every blade of grass in their stadium, the stupid red arches in Tuscaloosa, even the whole town of Tuscaloosa. After watching a myriad of gumpcasts, I am now convinced that Tennessee fans are smarter, better looking, have more teeth, have better trailers, and can put 2 syallables together. I have to give credit to the first poster who said Saban retired because he couldn't beat Tennessee at Neyland!
Well that about sums it up for all of us

That absolutely is that type of hate.

Reactions: livefaith
That's the Vol spirit. Now, one omission. Mugshots in downtown Tuscaloosa is one beacon of gloriousness in the midst of that pool of incest.

I've always despised them. I learned it early as a 7 year old when the Gumps survived a really good UT team in Neyland in 1992. I'll never forget how obnoxious their fans were in Piegon Forge and Gatlinburg afterwards. I've never seen a group of people whose self worth is so tied up in a football program. They easily have the dumbest fanbase on the planet. It's not my bias talking, as nearly everyone I've met from the South agrees on this. I try to tell people out here that imagine the ten dumbest people you know, and then imagine a group of people half as smart as them and then you have the Alabama fanbase. These are the same people who tweet RTR to Henry Ruggs after he kills a girl and wish him luck. They are really a special group of people.

Last edited:
I've always despised them. I learned it early as a 7 year old when the Gumps survived a really good UT team in Neyland in 1992. I'll never forget how obnoxious their fans were in Piegon Forge and Gatlinburg afterwards. I've never seen a group of people whose self worth is so tied up in a football program. They easily have the dumbest fanbase on the planet. It's not my bias talking, as nearly everyone I've met from the South agrees on this. I try to tell people out here that imagine the ten dumbest people you know, and then imagine a group of people half as smart as them and then you have the Alabama fanbase. These are the same people who tweet RTR to Henry Ruggs after he kills a girl and wish him luck. They are really a special group of people.
I was at the 92 game also, had a Bama couple walking walking behind us, overheard the women day ‘ why are they wearing Auburn’s colors, who do they think they are?’ Ignorant, just ignorant I tell you 😂 Bama ‘fan’ at work could not name two players on their team 😂 They suck, and don’t know anything about any of the other teams in the SEC either

Right there with you. It's actually fun to hate them 😂. They are the most entitled fan base in America, along with Georgia. Btw I hate everything Georgia too. GBO 🍊
UK in basketball right there with them. Did you see the ending of that game yesterday? Pat Adams literally tried to give them the game.

VN Store

Back